Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist. Empty Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist.

February 25th 2020, 3:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just saw the premiere for the first time and I've come to the conclusion "the bad batch" is just a poor mans version of delta squad, something they already have models for. Smh
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist. Empty Re: Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist.

February 25th 2020, 3:20 pm
Isv wrote:Just saw the premiere for the first time and I've come to the conclusion "the bad batch" is just a poor mans version of delta squad, something they already have models for. Smh
we all know that u only think this cuz they didnt include 99 in that team
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist. Empty Re: Literally no reason for the bad batch to exist.

February 25th 2020, 7:52 pm
Isv wrote:Just saw the premiere for the first time and I've come to the conclusion "the bad batch" is just a poor mans version of delta squad, something they already have models for. Smh
Bad Batch has existed since before 2015. The animatics for this arc were released like five years ago. I think the point was to throw unconventional clones into a situation where conventional clones were meant to be in an unwinnable position. The droids can predict all of the regular clone strategies right now due to having Echo, so bringing in a "bad batch" of "defective" clones who don't operate in the same manner allows the clone army the unpredictable edge it needs to succeed. 

And it's an excuse to have more diverse characters in a war where most of the faces and voices are exactly identical, which I think is the big reason for their creation.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum