Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT

on February 12th 2020, 7:45 pm
1. This is likely where our basic disagreement comes from lol.

2. I meant, if u had to pick one who is more powerful, faster, stronger, more skilled with the force and a saber, etc
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT

on February 12th 2020, 11:11 pm
interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
Seturna
Seturna

on February 13th 2020, 1:37 am
More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on February 13th 2020, 1:38 am
@Seturna wrote:More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
🇪🇭
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on February 13th 2020, 3:28 am
@IG wrote:@Azronger How can you have Andeddu near Bane but Malak with/near Bane?

Since when have I had Malak near Bane...?

Level Four
Level Four

on February 13th 2020, 6:24 am
Iirc you’d mentioned it a bit ago?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on February 13th 2020, 6:42 am
Citation needed.

on February 13th 2020, 8:26 am
@The lord of hunger wrote:interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
What gives Valkorion the edge over Plagueis in your opinion? I saw how in the 15 most powerful Valk is above Plagueis but when I took a break from Star Wars like a year ago everyone held Valk pretty low so I'm open to anything.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on February 13th 2020, 9:10 am
@Necromancer76 wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
What gives Valkorion the edge over Plagueis in your opinion? I saw how in the 15 most powerful Valk is above Plagueis but when I took a break from Star Wars like a year ago everyone held Valk pretty low so I'm open to anything.
first thing u should know- people hold valk extremely high over here.
Seturna
Seturna

on February 13th 2020, 9:16 am
@The lord of hunger wrote:
@Seturna wrote:More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
🇪🇭

Vader has a fair placement
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on February 13th 2020, 10:16 am
@Necromancer76 wrote:
He's able to one-shot beings as powerful as unchained Vaylin and EoKOTET Outlander.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum