Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT

February 12th 2020, 7:45 pm
1. This is likely where our basic disagreement comes from lol.

2. I meant, if u had to pick one who is more powerful, faster, stronger, more skilled with the force and a saber, etc
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT

February 12th 2020, 11:11 pm
interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

February 13th 2020, 1:37 am
More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 13th 2020, 1:38 am
Seturna wrote:More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
🇪🇭
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 13th 2020, 3:28 am
IG wrote:@Azronger How can you have Andeddu near Bane but Malak with/near Bane?

Since when have I had Malak near Bane...?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 13th 2020, 6:24 am
Iirc you’d mentioned it a bit ago?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 13th 2020, 6:42 am
Citation needed.
Necromancer76
Necromancer76

February 13th 2020, 8:26 am
The lord of hunger wrote:interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
What gives Valkorion the edge over Plagueis in your opinion? I saw how in the 15 most powerful Valk is above Plagueis but when I took a break from Star Wars like a year ago everyone held Valk pretty low so I'm open to anything.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 13th 2020, 9:10 am
Necromancer76 wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:interesting take to rank the characters although i will put vader a little more high and plagueis to be below valk
What gives Valkorion the edge over Plagueis in your opinion? I saw how in the 15 most powerful Valk is above Plagueis but when I took a break from Star Wars like a year ago everyone held Valk pretty low so I'm open to anything.
first thing u should know- people hold valk extremely high over here.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

February 13th 2020, 9:16 am
The lord of hunger wrote:
Seturna wrote:More like put vader lower Top 30 Most Powerful Sith Lords DRAFT - Page 3 3344068304
🇪🇭

Vader has a fair placement
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 13th 2020, 10:16 am
Necromancer76 wrote:
He's able to one-shot beings as powerful as unchained Vaylin and EoKOTET Outlander.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 22nd 2020, 10:09 pm
Valk would be below Vader but above Kun but he ain’t a sith

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Exar Kun
4. Darth Krayt
5. Darth Caedus
6. Darth Vitiate
7. The Dreadmasters
8. DE Luke Skywalker
9. Darth Tyranus
10. Darish Vol
11. The Emperors Wrath
12. Darth Malgus
13. The Voice of the Emperor
14. Ulic Qel Droma
15. Freedon Nadd
16. Marka Ragnos
17. Tulak Hord
18. Aloysius Kallig
19. Darth Nihilus
20. Sarasu Taalon
21. Ivaar Workan
22. Lumiya
23. Darth Jadus
24. Darth Marr
25. Darth Nox
26. The Emperors First Son
27. Darth Baras
28. Darth Nyriss
29. Darth Soverus
30. Darth Malak
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum