Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 12 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 23rd 2020, 12:33 am
i read the quotes u posted. 

the first one talks about her power and how it was gethzerion herself that made him want to destroy the ships and strand his men.

the second one talks about her people, yes, but it focuses on her. of course a whole planet of trained force users is a threat lol why do u think the jedi ruled the galaxy and were still hunted down by sheev and vader after years of already have been 99% killed off? 

the third one starts out talking about her power. even though her... army of women from the 1700s (witch joke lol) was mentioned, it doenst take away at all from the fact that what he focuses on is gethzerion herself.

the fourth one goes to say that even after he met the nightsisters, he still was more... strained by geth's presence than anything else, including her army of women from the 1700s (possibly 1600s, now that i think about it... f*ck, mightve ruined my own joke) 

she is clearly someone whom he, well, doesnt exactly fear, but does not want to deal with either. I dont think she is his equal, but i do think she is more powerful than yoda or anakin for that matter.

i will say this- ROTS Yoda has been implied to have been past his prime. i will personally say that his prime mightve been more powerful than ROTS sidious. Idk if that would make him stronger than geth, but its 100% worth mentioning.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 12 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 26th 2020, 10:02 pm
Yoda has been ranked #7 with 38% of the preliminary vote and 62% of the final vote.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 10:30 pm
fuckity fuck
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 10:33 pm
Yoda should have been top 5 along with Anakin..

Ot: backing geth
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 26th 2020, 10:58 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd: Though the round is over, I'll get back to you on the Gethzerion stuff anyway.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 11:52 pm
sure. living and learning.
Gianfi
Gianfi

March 20th 2020, 5:07 am
How did Yoda end up below Anakin and Krayt? He should have been in the top 5/6 with Anakin and Krayt 7th. Yoda was equal to Sidious, and Sid said that Anakin would have eventually surpassed both, implying he wasn't stronger than either of them at the time. This is really my only issue with this list that would be otherwise perfect imo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum