Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shioz
Shioz

Ranking  Force users combat abilities Empty Ranking Force users combat abilities

January 3rd 2020, 5:19 am
Let's try to rank the Force users according to the level of their combat skills (not only Force power/lightsaber mastery, but also others). I propose the following evaluation criteria.

Force - pure power in the Force. Rate on a ten-point scale.
Lightsaber mastery - also rated on a ten-point scale. Consider the general skill level, fighting styles, their usefulness, etc.
Abilities - the abilities of the Force that the character owns, their number and usefulness in battle. For example, you can give more points for having hax. This and all the following fields (except Total) are filled on a five-point scale.
• Skill - the ability to get out and look for a way out of a difficult situation. 
• Strategy - the behavior of the character in the battle. How does he prefer to fight? How effective is it? This implies the combination of all his skills, including Force abilites and combat skill. 
• Control - how well does the character control his power?  For example, some may have difficulty with this (Savage Opress, post-pool Sarasu Taalon).
• Physical characteristics - speed/reaction, physical strength, vitality, etc.
• Total - the sum of all points that determines the overall level of combat abilities of the character.

For example:
ForceLightsaber masteryAbilitiesSkillStrategyControlPhysical characteristicsTotalCharacter
10105555545Luke Skywalker
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Ranking  Force users combat abilities Empty Re: Ranking Force users combat abilities

January 3rd 2020, 1:25 pm
Looks nice, will write later on.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Ranking  Force users combat abilities Empty Re: Ranking Force users combat abilities

January 3rd 2020, 1:36 pm
not being rude here, but this would far more easy to do if u named a few characters. that way we could rank them in order, instead of going back and forth, while trying to remember characters all the time.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 4th 2020, 5:26 am
These stats seem kind of arbitrary.

January 4th 2020, 6:43 am
I know and probably change/add stats in my table. You can offer the best option if you want.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 4th 2020, 12:04 pm
I remember that I made this semi useful system back in the day to compare fighters. It worked, so long as there wasn't a huge discrepenc between each fighter
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum