Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke - Page 2 Empty Re: DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke

February 29th 2020, 3:25 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Isv wrote:Where did this whole DE Luke > Sidious in sabers idea come from?

There’s a statement saying Luke was “too powerful” for Sheev in their second duel.

Wasn't the argument that him being "too powerful" was due to sheev being weakened? Like, literally about a comic or two earlier Sheev humiliates Luke in one of his "Jedi dueling games" and BM Luke bests sheev after his "amp"
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke - Page 2 Empty Re: DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke

February 29th 2020, 3:30 pm
ILS wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:Make it peak Luke and he wins with mid diff
Well, the reason I make the thread is that this appears to be peak Luke. For a few reasons:

1. He experienced a kind of ego/pseudo death on the Monolith, where his Force essence and physical body (including his mind) was broken down to constituent parts and then reassembled. He and Leia said this changed them forever.

2. The Force nexus on the Monolith was so powerful it was casually healing massively traumatic and sometimes mortal physical wounds, even Han Solo was laughing off stuff that should have killed him. In the process it fully healed Luke including the essence-wound Abeloth gave him.

3. He and Leia appeared "more powerful than ever' after this.

So he should be more powerful and connected to the Force than ever here.
"super saiyan" style amped luke legit curbs them,honestly luke faced and defeated a entity more powerful than either of these two(abeloth)

Last edited by The lord of hunger on February 29th 2020, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

February 29th 2020, 3:54 pm
Isv wrote:Like, literally about a comic or two earlier Sheev humiliates Luke in one of his "Jedi dueling games" and BM Luke bests sheev after his "amp"

The amp was noted as rudimentary while the force harmony, which is the relevant part when it comes to Leia’s interference, happened afterwards. As for the quote, I don’t see the context you’ve mentioned but I might be wrong. For reference, here it is:

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke - Page 2 E6c0ea10

As for Luke’s victory, I attribute it more to his insane power growth during the events of DE itself. In fact we know we know from Corran (in i, jedi) that Luke’s power redoubled after his experiences with the Emperor.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 29th 2020, 4:00 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Isv wrote:Like, literally about a comic or two earlier Sheev humiliates Luke in one of his "Jedi dueling games" and BM Luke bests sheev after his "amp"

The amp was noted as rudimentary while the force harmony, which is the relevant part when it comes to Leia’s interference, happened afterwards. As for the quote, I don’t see the context you’ve mentioned but I might be wrong. For reference, here it is:

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke - Page 2 E6c0ea10

As for Luke’s victory, I attribute it more to his insane power growth during the events of DE itself. In fact we know we know from Corran (in i, jedi) that Luke’s power redoubled after his experiences with the Emperor.
from which book or sourcebook that info is?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 29th 2020, 4:23 pm
Fact File 105, I believe.

Level Four
Level Four

February 29th 2020, 9:01 pm
DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke - Page 2 73097-10

This implies to me that DE Luke is below sheev without Leia
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum