Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke Empty DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke

December 30th 2019, 10:28 am
Morals on

-Provide a solid reason.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke Empty Re: DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke

December 30th 2019, 10:30 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Team. Either Sidious or Valk can press GM Luke at the best of times. Add in both, and they take it. It's even easier for them if Luke jobs.
Tbf, Luke isn't gonna job against these two
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke Empty Re: DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke

December 30th 2019, 10:32 am
Probably not, but felt it was worth specifying.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 30th 2019, 4:53 pm
Palpatine may solo with Force storms and hax.

Level Three
Level Three

December 30th 2019, 4:55 pm
yeah, i doubt that. most of the hax that he has, Luke seems to have. battle meditation, teleportation, drain of any sort, all can and would be countered. i think Luke wins this tbh.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 30th 2019, 5:54 pm
Depends on how Valk and Sheev play their cards. Luke can probably beat them conventionally but if they take the right approach I'll wager they can win. I can be swayed but for now I'll give it a 50/50 split.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 31st 2019, 12:10 pm
luke can defeat them
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 31st 2019, 4:26 pm
Luke.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 5:35 pm
Luke blitzes Sidious and disposes of Valkorion shortly after.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 6:52 pm

🇪🇭 DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke 1076326320
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

January 13th 2020, 8:16 pm
Honestly, going with Luke. They obviously can't do shit to him with a lightsaber considering how DE panned out, in fact that would make this an easy win. Considering Luke has rooted himself against a being who can bend 30 ABY turbolasers (and has trillions of beings worth of Force potential to draw on) and resist Abeloth's direct Force manipulations, not to mention move a turbolaser-deflecting singularity, they aren't budging him with TK. It's more likely that, like he did with Abeloth, he would pull Valk near and gut him, then move onto Sheev.

The most problematic outcome is if the Sith are smart and spam Lightning from the start, or use a combination of different powers simultaneously. Not actually sure how Luke would deal with that other than just going super saiyan and smashing them. That's probably only going to happen a minority of the time, mind you, and all of this depends on the circumstances. So the team would probably win most of the time, but the one time this was written into a novel, Luke would somehow pull it off.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 9:56 pm
BoD (Away) wrote:

🇪🇭 DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke 1076326320
A vastly pre-prime Luke has overpowered Sidious already. I don't see how he fairs any better then a blitz.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

January 16th 2020, 12:06 am
Team.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 16th 2020, 2:16 am
Luke. Valkorion isn't even a factor and I doubt Sidious can actually match peak Luke.
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

January 16th 2020, 7:41 am
Team.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 16th 2020, 8:50 am
Team takes it. Valk and Sidious can individually pressure Luke, and I'm not convinced that Luke can take both of them together,
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

DE Sidious and Valkorion vs GM Luke Empty Crucible!Luke vs Valkorion and DE Sidious

February 27th 2020, 9:24 am
Luke at the end of Crucible, fully motivated to win.

Peak Valkorion and Sheev.

Who wins?
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 27th 2020, 10:16 am
Honestly I'm not sure if he's much better than either, if at all. He's absolutely never defeating both.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 27th 2020, 10:20 am
Make it peak Luke and he wins with mid diff
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 27th 2020, 10:24 am
How does he scale that much from either? Let's assume you think Valkorion is a league below Sheev. How exactly is Luke so far above Sheev that he can take him with a close econd for back-up, with mid diff at that?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 27th 2020, 10:37 am
The lord of hunger wrote:Make it peak Luke and he wins with mid diff
Well, the reason I make the thread is that this appears to be peak Luke. For a few reasons:

1. He experienced a kind of ego/pseudo death on the Monolith, where his Force essence and physical body (including his mind) was broken down to constituent parts and then reassembled. He and Leia said this changed them forever.

2. The Force nexus on the Monolith was so powerful it was casually healing massively traumatic and sometimes mortal physical wounds, even Han Solo was laughing off stuff that should have killed him. In the process it fully healed Luke including the essence-wound Abeloth gave him.

3. He and Leia appeared "more powerful than ever' after this.

So he should be more powerful and connected to the Force than ever here.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 27th 2020, 11:01 am
Merged the threads

February 27th 2020, 11:01 am
Luke better run fast.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 29th 2020, 3:17 pm
Where did this whole DE Luke > Sidious in sabers idea come from?

Like legitimately am I wrong in saying Gideon addressed this like 9 years ago?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

February 29th 2020, 3:23 pm
Isv wrote:Where did this whole DE Luke > Sidious in sabers idea come from?

There’s a statement saying Luke was “too powerful” for Sheev in their second duel.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum