Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why? Empty If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why?

November 22nd 2019, 12:38 am
Ex: I would choose Darth Plagueis because he planned on his apprentice ruling along side him, and would never betray his apprentice. And he would eventually figure out how to cheat death if I didn't kill him.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why?

November 22nd 2019, 12:43 am
yeah, plaguies or naga sadow. they were willing as masters, and diligent too. kasim was also a good master. qordis kinda was as well. thats about it tbh. the rest of them were quite shit.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why? Empty Re: If you had to choose a dark side master who would it be and why?

November 23rd 2019, 10:10 pm
Plagueis, Marr or the Emperor's Wrath.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 23rd 2019, 10:29 pm
Kreia
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 11:21 pm
Kreia, Plagueis, or Revan
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 2:56 am
Now that everyone is saying it, I would also add Kreia
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 24th 2019, 10:03 am
Darth Traya
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

December 2nd 2019, 4:56 am
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Kreia, Plagueis, or Revan
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 2nd 2019, 12:40 pm
Jacen Solo.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

December 2nd 2019, 12:56 pm
Darth Traya, yeah. Very philosophically-minded, intellectual, and nuanced, which I appreciate. I also don't think she'd be as physically brutal in her training as most of the other Sith would be.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

December 2nd 2019, 6:11 pm
One who wouldn't physically abuse me.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 7th 2019, 9:02 pm
Aleema Keto. Her "training" of Ulic gotta make her the best master
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

December 7th 2019, 9:34 pm
SidiousĀ 

Honourable mention Traya
winebottle
winebottle

December 13th 2019, 2:43 pm
Plagueis or Malgus
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

January 28th 2020, 12:43 pm
Naga Sadow

Because being a sith sorcerer is way better than throwing pebbles.
Corvinus
Corvinus

January 28th 2020, 3:18 pm
Darth Plagueis for the same reasons as the OP.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 30th 2020, 1:05 pm
Vader because he would whip me into shape and unlike the traitor Galen I would serve my lord (as I do now) until my last breath.
O-Siri
O-Siri

February 3rd 2020, 9:48 pm
Zannah. She has low standards and isn't so harsh on her apprentices; she let Set get away with a lot of lip, something Bane or Sidious would never have tolerated. She also didn't care that much that Set ran away so if I chafed under her training I could ditch her with the knowledge I acquired without much fear of retaliation.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 3rd 2020, 11:43 pm
Vader or either traya
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 12th 2020, 9:55 pm
Darth Plagueis, unless the Son was open to taking apprentices and not stabbing them in the back.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 12th 2020, 10:00 pm
Then again, I lack the charisma and sociopathy required to take over the galaxy politically the way Sidious did.

And Sidious already rules the galaxy and told Galen "You could have been my successor, my equal."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum