Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why? Empty Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why?

March 12th 2020, 9:33 pm
There's been a Sith version of this so I thought I'd be interesting to see who everyone would choose on the light  side. No time period restrictions, just name the master you'd choose and briefly explain why.

Mine would be a choice out of Yoda, Mace or the HoT. All three have a way of treating their apprentices like they can stand for themselves and don't need to be mollycuddled, and all three are amongst the most powerful Jedi of their respective periods. Two of them have also had dealings with the dark side and have either learned to channel it or outright master it.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why? Empty Re: Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why?

March 12th 2020, 9:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Orgus Din.

Level Six
Level Six

Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why? Empty Re: Who would you choose to be your Jedi master and why?

March 12th 2020, 9:37 pm
Jinn, the only reasonable Jedi.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 12th 2020, 9:48 pm
@Praxis 
just name the master you'd choose and briefly explain why.
Praxis
Praxis

March 12th 2020, 9:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Doesn't need explaining. He's Orgus Din.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 12th 2020, 10:03 pm
Not Luke, because I'd get reprimanded and possibly punished for trying to attain power.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

March 13th 2020, 12:54 am
Definitely Qui-Gon. While he would, of course, teach me how to be a proper Jedi, he would also teach me how to "go with the flow" of the Force & he would not instantly reprimand me for getting angry or upset. He would simply say "Be mindful of your thoughts". Which is actually really good advice.
Arch_Sage
Arch_Sage

March 13th 2020, 1:43 am
Qui-Gon or OT Yoda.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 13th 2020, 4:41 am
Jolee Bindo

March 13th 2020, 5:46 am
In the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie,
One Sheev to rule them all, one Sheev to find them;
One Sheev to bring them all, and in the darkness, bind them
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

April 2nd 2020, 5:21 am
Qui-Gon Jinn, obviously.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 2nd 2020, 5:59 am
Even Piell
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 2nd 2020, 8:17 pm
kenobi or kyle katarn mainly becuase i whould like a beard
Scial
Scial

April 24th 2020, 3:54 pm
Probably Corran Horn. I feel that his background CorSec training nicely complements the typical Jedi skillsets; and helps pave the way to what i feel is the role a Jedi Knight should fill in the galaxy. Not to mention that having been among the first wave of students of the reformed Jedi Order, he'd have had a hand developing many of the training methods of the day, and his experiences in the various wars and major conflicts of his day would leave him with the expertise to train an individual in a wide array of practical skills for a large number of field situations as well as political knowledge. Granted he may not be of much help in learning to direct one's powers down the Alter branch of Force abilities, but the gaps can always be filled in from other sources.

Last edited by Scial on April 25th 2020, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 24th 2020, 4:19 pm
@Scial Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?

Level Four
Level Four

April 24th 2020, 4:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Shaak Ti.

For two obvious reasons
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 24th 2020, 4:48 pm
odan urr
Scial
Scial

April 25th 2020, 10:14 am
Azronger wrote:@Scial Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?
G'day. and thanks! Hailing from either the UK or France, depending on one's point of view o.o  Just a longtime lover of the classic EU, looking for those rare places where it's being kept alive and stumbled onto this forum and thought I'd join up and have a look around! ^^
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 25th 2020, 1:06 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Even Piell
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

April 25th 2020, 1:29 pm
Thon
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 25th 2020, 10:15 pm
Nute_Chethray wrote:Thon

You would choose Depa and we all know it
The Merchant
The Merchant

April 26th 2020, 7:16 am
Odan-Urr. Probably has so much to teach in just about everything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum