Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential? Empty Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential?

November 20th 2019, 5:53 pm
Curious
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential? Empty Re: Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential?

November 20th 2019, 7:53 pm
Approximately
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential? Empty Re: Is Mortis Anakin at his full potential?

November 20th 2019, 8:33 pm
no. i think i looked that up once, and it was something like "being part of his full potential" which means that he could achieve that power, and more.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 20th 2019, 9:09 pm
More or less. He ragdolled the Ones and performed planetary level reality warping, but I suppose it's conceivable that as a pure embodiment of the Force's will he could exceed even that.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 9:57 am
Yea, if he rag dolled the Ones, then he's at-least close to full potential.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 21st 2019, 11:27 am
Quotes state that was his full potential, yeah.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

November 21st 2019, 1:12 pm
It’s his full potential + drawing heavily on Mortis itself.

Obviously it’s not just Anakin. Unless you believe Sids can also ragdoll one of the achorites.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 21st 2019, 1:22 pm
Drawing on Mortis allowed Anakin to actualize his full potential.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 1:36 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:It’s his full potential + drawing heavily on Mortis itself.

Obviously it’s not just Anakin. Unless you believe Sids can also ragdoll one of the achorites.
Do you have any evidence for that? Because from what I’ve seen Mortis was what allowed him to reach his full potential. It’s something I’ve been wondering too, so I’d like to see something reinforcing this idea.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 1:42 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Greysentinel365 wrote:It’s his full potential + drawing heavily on Mortis itself.

Do you have any evidence for that? Because from what I’ve seen Mortis was what allowed him to reach his full potential. It’s something I’ve been wondering too, so I’d like to see something reinforcing this idea.
Yes, Mortis helped him realize his full potential, but he wasn’t helping him increase his potential, it was already all there.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 1:45 pm
i heard that what he showed was just part of his full potential, never that it was his full potential
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum