Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Karness muur power  Empty Karness muur power

November 14th 2019, 4:53 pm
Where would you rank karness muur in power?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Karness muur power  Empty Re: Karness muur power

November 14th 2019, 6:27 pm
depends. he clearly changed. him using celeste's body made him possibly as strong as vong krayt, which is pretty damn strong, and honestly, above the paygrade of the ancient exiles. he got stronger over time, imo. his ancient self was clearly above a jedi council member, also above most sith lords too (idk how close a sith lord and council member of that time compare, as far as power goes, but should be too different). he could easily be as strong as naga sadow back then, imo.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 14th 2019, 7:38 pm
Karness is vastly sub Revan.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 8:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Above 19 BBY Vader and Vong Krayt, but quite a bit below the big league Jedi and Sith.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2019, 1:02 pm
I wouldn't say he's above Vong Krayt without Morne's power tbh.

OP: I don't think there's any particular way to quantify him exactly, all we know is he's vastly sub-SF Malak, and above 19BBY Vader, which is a very broad range.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 16th 2019, 8:26 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:depends. he clearly changed. him using celeste's body made him possibly as strong as vong krayt, which is pretty damn strong, and honestly, above the paygrade of the ancient exiles. he got stronger over time, imo. his ancient self was clearly above a jedi council member, also above most sith lords too (idk how close a sith lord and council member of that time compare, as far as power goes, but should be too different). he could easily be as strong as naga sadow back then, imo.

Muur is megafodder to Krayt.

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t14-ss-the-tyrannical-ten-darth-krayt-azronger-vs-darth-tyranus-arkhamasylum3
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 16th 2019, 8:28 am
Word Salad wrote:I wouldn't say he's above Vong Krayt without Morne's power tbh.

OP: I don't think there's any particular way to quantify him exactly, all we know is he's vastly sub-SF Malak, and above 19BBY Vader, which is a very broad range.

Even the Vader stuff is suspect. Muur had the aid of the Rakghouls and Vader already beat Celeste in that comic, and it was stated her power was no match for Vader's. I also recall @Quorian Debatist making the case that Celeste even back then was on Muur's level.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 8:31 am
Sub SF Malak, sub Vong Krayt, potentially above 19BBY Vader. An all round shit tier.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

January 26th 2020, 7:48 pm
Above Darth Vader.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum