Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

If Darth Caedus is a 100... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Darth Caedus is a 100...

November 13th 2019, 9:54 am
when u get confirmation that what u said is a fact, and not what u inferred from someone's words, that are vague at the least, then ill consider that. irrefutable proof lol about all of lucas' quotes have been changed, become moot, or been contradicted by other sources, often times by lucas himself.

if the author's word is law, then i dont see what the problem with author's intent is. if the author wants to make vader strong, they will, and we have seen this before, contrary to what lucas obviously wanted. we have also seen author's make vader weak, too. we have authors even make new possibilities as to why vader lost so much power, going against lucas' direct words lol 

but now, because lucas' words are law++, any and all sources that go against his words are completely unreliable, effective immediately, such as valkorion being stronger than ROTS sheev, which yall seem to be believe for no apparent reason, since he DOES have quotes that say he was the strongest dark side up until that point in time.

him being 20% away from a sheev stronger than ROTS sheev 100% makes him a 'titan', no matter how u look at it, and i dont even agree with that quote in the first place lol. yoda being 90% is completely headcanon, and pure speculation to counter a 'most absolute G canon' quote, which is, like u said, a useless battle. any f the hundreds of statement that say that sheev>>>>>> vader is now useless, because lucas said that vader has 80% of his power lol, which is exactly why i dont use lucas quotes. 

u have to deal with vader being yoda lvl.... ok? lol so now what u disagree with= worst disaster or something?

- above someone (ood bonar, idk if i spelled that right) who can one shot a Dooku lvl+ force user (sedriss)
- stronger than gethzerion (she was a direct threat to sheev, said so by himself, luke and by the narrator in CoPL, i believe)
- consistently called a threat by sheev, and said to have enough power kill to kill him, even though he can never surpass sheev (this is obvious enough, i suppose)
- consistently, albeit not directly/obviously, compared to DE luke (by this point, he was 1 or 2 'power ups' away from DE sheev lvls of power, and could completely overpower sedriss as well)
- capable of stomping kar vastor pre prime (hur dur nick rostu this, nick rostu that- yeah no, the guy has been a force user for years, and repeated his statements years later to luke, saying that vader, even back then, was strong enough to kill mace windu. he could also makes shots that luke needed the force to make (5 BBY luke, i believe, after ROTJ), meaning that a possible basic force augmentation of sorts is at hand)
- second strongest living being in the galaxy next to palpatine (puts him above joruus, jerec, muur, krayt, exar kun, and some others i might be forgetting about)
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 10:17 am
when u said that dooku would murk gethzerion, i quit lol

More logical than Vader > Valkorion.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 11:26 am
^
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 12:23 pm
dooku murking someone who is a threat to ROTJ sheev is more logical?? lmaoo
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 1:00 pm
Your incredulity aside, yes it is. And this thread is pure cancer.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 1:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Your incredulity aside, yes it is. And this thread is pure cancer.
You are only adding to it. You didn't even rank the characters
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

November 13th 2019, 1:44 pm
Lord Nyax - 850
Grandmaster Luke - 800
Sheev Palpatine (Dark Empire) - 450
Darish Vol - 400
Darth Krayt (FOTJ) - 200
Darth Vader (Knightfall) - 170
Darth Sidious (EOROTS) - 150
Yoda (EOROTS) - 145
Chancellor Palpatine - 125
Mace Windu (Office) - 120
Count Dooku - 105
Anakin Skywalker (BOROTS) - 100
Yoda (BOROTS) - 100
Mace Windu (BOROTS) - 95
Darth Maul (SoD) - 90
Obsession Ventress - 90
Ki Adi Mundi - 90
Obi Wan Kenobi (EOROTS) - 90
Kit Fisto - 85
Saesee Tiin - 80
Jaina Solo - 80
Plo Koon - 75
Obi Wan Kenobi (BOROTS) - 70
Darth Krayt (reborn) - 70
Kyle Katarn - 70
Corran Horn - 70
Darth Vader - 25
Starkiller - 20
*Rest Won’t rank above 1
Ziggy
Ziggy

November 13th 2019, 3:27 pm
All you need to know.

Aayla Secura :98
Caedus :100 
CW Shaak ti :110
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 13th 2019, 4:24 pm
Reynard (Ethanion) wrote:
Darth Krayt (FOTJ) - 200
Darth Krayt (reborn) - 70

Something seems off here...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 4:56 pm
@EmperorCaedus Not ranking the characters doesn't equate to creating cancer, how tf did you work that 1 out?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:09 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@EmperorCaedus Not ranking the characters doesn't equate to creating cancer, how tf did you work that 1 out?

You are just pointing out the problem, which you said is the 'cancer'. Instead of doing what the forum says, you instead clog the forum with idiotic and unnecessary comments, like I said on an earlier thread.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 7:10 pm
Voicing my opinion of Lorenzo's stances isn't unnecessary, nor idiotic. I'm perfectly within my right to contest the opinions of other users (Hence the "cancer" comment), and debate them if I wish, and am not obligated to list my own rankings of the subject being discussed.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 7:15 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Voicing my opinion of Lorenzo's stances isn't unnecessary, nor idiotic. I'm perfectly within my right to contest the opinions of other users (Hence the "cancer" comment), and debate them if I wish, and am not obligated to list my own rankings of the subject being discussed.

1. I thought you were calling the thread as a whole 'cancer'. My bad on that 
2. Instead of calling it cancer, why don't you have a meaningful discussion with Lorenzo so he gets why Vader isn't > Valk. Get him to see reason.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 7:51 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Voicing my opinion of Lorenzo's stances isn't unnecessary, nor idiotic. I'm perfectly within my right to contest the opinions of other users (Hence the "cancer" comment), and debate them if I wish, and am not obligated to list my own rankings of the subject being discussed.

2. Instead of calling it cancer, why don't you have a meaningful discussion with Lorenzo so he gets why Vader isn't > Valk. Get him to see reason.
Look at his replies to me and you'll see why he doesn't.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 13th 2019, 7:54 pm
Essentially EC, Lorenzo’s views are stupid and he argues like MyGod
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 8:45 pm
so im quite literally being attacked for having an opinion? lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 8:49 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:so im quite literally being attacked for having an opinion? lol
It's not the opinion, it's the refusal to listen to contrary evidence.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 8:51 pm
it seems like the opinion, yeah. first thing i heard when i posted here was brain death or some retarded shit like that lol and idk if u can read or not, but im quite sure i posted counters of my own? or maybe u missed that?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 13th 2019, 8:54 pm
But they were bad. And they made no sense.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 8:58 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:it seems like the opinion, yeah. first thing i heard when i posted here was brain death or some retarded shit like that lol and idk if u can read or not, but im quite sure i posted counters of my own? or maybe u missed that?
You tried to scale Vader off a character who supposedly "posed a threat" to ROTS Sidious  by saying he was superior to her (never seen that but ok) - when even the likes of Ventress were deemed by Sheev himself to be a threat to him despite being ragdolled by Count Dooku - to try and argue that this made him comparable or superior to prime Mace, which is completely false. Not to mention even if he were 80% of Sheev he'd still be around 20% weaker than Mace, who was a near-equal of ROTS Sidious.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 9:17 pm
i kinda already had this talk man, sorry.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 14th 2019, 9:49 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i kinda already had this talk man, sorry.
Are you MyGod?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 14th 2019, 12:44 pm
i wish. if i was, i wouldve known the brain lvl of the people im talking to right.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 14th 2019, 5:00 pm

No, I was simply saying it's cancer as a result of his comments. I accept your apology. If Darth Caedus is a 100... - Page 2 228124001

What WIC said pretty much. I don't debate that much, I only do it when I'm enjoying it, which is typically in an argument against somebody of actual competency, unless I'm trolling or mocking idiots, which is just as fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum