Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

DE Sidious vs. 5 Exar Kun's - Page 2 Empty Re: DE Sidious vs. 5 Exar Kun's

September 25th 2019, 9:05 pm
@IdrisianGraecus: I hate to argue on the same side as AP, but: 

As of the novel? And it’s specifically stated that Revan had a 50/50 chance of winning,

Nope. All it says is Scourge doesn't know which vision is most likely, not that there are an equal number:

Spoiler:

And before you say that this suggests that it was an even split, shortly before he mentions that he's trying to process a "million possible futures" as they bombard him simultaneously, meaning that some - such as Vitiate's numerous victories - would stand out whereas other, more unique ones - such as Revan winning - would catch his eye. Scourge even mentions that there were countless variations of the fight, so it wasn't as simple as "Revan wins or Vitiate wins".

And a chapter later:

Spoiler:

^ Confirmation from Scourge that even with Meetra's (and Scourge's) help, Revan would have lost. Add this on top of his earlier vision of Revan, himself and Meetra all going down to Vitiate, and it's made very clear that Vitiate > Revan.

and don’t rant about Meetra being helpful, I meant without here he still had one.

Except, per his own words, he wouldn't have.

Without the nexus

Which he could draw off to an extent as well. 

and drugs in his system

The drugs were cured by the antidote Scourge gave him after he released him.

he should have been capable of winning.

Nah. He failed despite having had the drugs removed from his system and despite ambushing Vitiate.

That said, Sidious probably wins, but assuming he is just below ROTS Sidious level as some people like to claim, 3 or 4 should be enough.

Now to wait for Ant to come in and tell me everything I've believed in my life is wrong.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum