Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers]

September 28th 2019, 11:31 am
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers]

September 28th 2019, 11:36 am
Disgusting. Utterly terrible. I feel dead on the inside after reading this.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

September 28th 2019, 11:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Keep in mind that falling down a pit is the safest way to lose in Star Wars and almost gurantees your survival e.g. Maul, Malgus, and Sheev.

Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers] - Page 3 2960029119
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 28th 2019, 10:42 pm
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. 

Fuck. Off. Kathleen.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

September 29th 2019, 10:01 pm
I genuinely can't comprehend how they could've greenlit this. Like, absolutely no idea.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 29th 2019, 10:16 pm
I agree with that sentiment.Like how is this happening? Disney has genuinely gone batshit?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 30th 2019, 1:12 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. 

Fuck. Off. Kathleen.
Praxis
Praxis

October 10th 2019, 4:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
JediPaxis wrote:Due to the fact that The Rise of Skywalker has gone through some reshoots, the film is currently being edited and the basic nature of leaked information in general, I cannot guarantee that everything you read here will make it to the final cut of the film just as I describe. My sources assure me that the majority of the film has been outlined here and will more than likely consist of some combination of pre and post reshoot elements. That being said, there will undoubtedly be several surprised unaccounted for here. That's just part of the nature of leaked information. What that final combination of story elements will look like when December rolls around is anybody's guess.

All changes made during editing/reshoots are denoted by bold text. Omissions through editing/reshoots is characterized by crossed out text while new additions and changes are in italics. The order of some scenes have been rearranged to reflect new information, but the text of the document itself remains unaltered.

I initially wrote this in 3 parts because I could only work on compiling little bits at a time and I thought it was a reasonable way to break things up. Since then I've combined it into one large document, but unfortunately it's become too long for a single Reddit text post, so...

Here's the link to a PDF version of the summary.
Edit: Here's a secondary Google Drive link for those having trouble with the first one.  

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/dg0mw6/the_rise_of_skywalker_reshoots_and_edits_story/
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

October 10th 2019, 7:26 pm
“I’m being told the voices that she hears during this time are Obi-Wan, Ahsoka among others [...]”

Episode IX Ending Leaked [Spoilers] - Page 3 5cb12010
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 22nd 2019, 11:41 am
They released the trailer
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 11th 2019, 2:05 pm
Where is Anakin?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum