Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Odan-Urr
Odan-Urr

I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX] Empty I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX]

April 22nd 2019, 4:40 pm
This has been bubbling up in me for some time so apologies for the rant...

WHEN will Disney learn that it can't just throw money at Star Wars and expect everything to come out ok. Star Wars is like baby. You have to nurture it, guide it. You can't just have JJ Lamebrams dish out spoon fed, previously-regurgitated baby formula for the indoctrinated masses. No, just NO. I will not stand for it. We as a COMMUNITY must not stand for it. We're teaching our kids that Star Wars is about some Mary Sue with some lame*ss backstory (by the way, what's with that..) saving the galaxy. Star Wars is a LOVE story. Perhaps one of the greatest of our time. It's filled with PASSION, TRIUMPH, and LOSS. Now, it's basically Marvel-like chickensh*t. Solo was a flop. Seven was lame, eight was mediocre. When Disney takes a break after this 9th movie, they better do some serious soul-searching. Otherwise, I just won't subject my kids to this absurdity.

Sorry, I've just had it up to here.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX] Empty Re: I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX]

April 22nd 2019, 4:42 pm
🇪🇭
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX] Empty Re: I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX]

April 22nd 2019, 4:50 pm
I've Had It Up To HERE! [EPISODE IX] Luke_m10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum