Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Force User Tiers - Page 9 Empty Re: Force User Tiers

January 1st 2020, 9:10 am
Gianfi wrote:
Maks Leem wrote:Why Pablo Jill
He has little feats, but still the few he has should place him in that tier. First of all he was a member of the Jedi Council, and he also survived Order 66. While he was defeated off-screen by Grevious, his fight with the General is described as “intense”.

Jill was never on the Council, but Coleman Kcaj (who is of the same species) was. I don’t know about Canon, but in Legends he dies aboard the Invisible hand facing General Grievous, and the fight wasn’t remotely close. Again, can’t speak for Canon
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

January 1st 2020, 8:43 pm
@dc77 (reborn)

Where does Luke imply Snoke is equal to Palpatine
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 1st 2020, 9:05 pm
Since we now know God and Luke > Snoke, he doesn’t.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 1st 2020, 9:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 1st 2020, 10:02 pm
Not sure that puts him as = Sidious in actual power. Regardless, TROS retcons it, and so did the Rise of Kylo Ren series. Plus, Luke is a pretty unreliable narrator. He also suggests Mace > Sidious.
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

January 2nd 2020, 3:32 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I would like to say, I’ve learned more quotes and stuff on this forum then I have anywhere else by far. Every other forum doesn’t compare to this place when it comes to Star Wars imo
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 2nd 2020, 5:45 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Not sure that puts him as = God in actual power. Regardless, TROS retcons it, and so did the Rise of Kylo Ren series. Plus, Luke is a pretty unreliable narrator. He also suggests Mace > God.

It could also be interpreted as Snoke having a mastery of the dark side equal to that of a Sith Lord, not necessarily God himself.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 2nd 2020, 6:09 am
Azronger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Not sure that puts him as = God in actual power. Regardless, TROS retcons it, and so did the Rise of Kylo Ren series. Plus, Luke is a pretty unreliable narrator. He also suggests Mace > God.

It could also be interpreted as Snoke having a mastery of the dark side equal to that of a Sith Lord, not necessarily God himself.
That's what I was thinking, as well. Luke's only experiences with a Sith lord are Vader and God, and since he was determined to see the good in Vader I doubt he'd think of Vader as terrifying or an embodiment of Sith teachings.
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

January 4th 2020, 7:00 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:TROS retcons it

BoD (back from 8th) wrote:so did the Rise of Kylo Ren series

BoD (back from 8th) wrote:He also suggests Mace > Sidious.
Where for all of these?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum