Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  Empty ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )

January 6th 2021, 3:59 pm
Rey Has access to her
-"all The Jedi" Amp
-Full connection to her dyad

Stip: Provide a feat that either side scales to to prove their superiority to the other ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  4037459623 ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  4037459623 ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  4037459623
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  Empty Re: ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )

January 6th 2021, 4:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
All of the Jedi Rey, scales WILDLY above the combined Jedi order eons prior to the events of TCW, that were able to telekinetically pummel a comet -Comet Kinro- into submission
This comet was so large that it was noted to be able to carve a path across the entire inner rim, and blow entire planets apart and keep going.
Technically speaking, Reys amp elevates her to far beyond the telekinetic ability to blow entire planets apart, not counting the boons of more power she would receive from Yoda, Anakin, Luke, Mace, ETC.
What scaling does tenebrae have that puts him >> tearing apart world breaking level comets?
Vaelias
Vaelias

ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )  Empty Re: ROS Rey Palpatine VS Tenebrae (Full essense, EoA )

January 6th 2021, 4:38 pm
Obviously Rey if shes got all the jedi, and Tenebrae was oneshot when all those guys joined their power
Primarch
Primarch

January 6th 2021, 4:44 pm
Tenebrae wins easily. TROS Palpatine is overrated and his lightning feat doesn’t rank him higher than EU RotS Palpatine who’s mere hologram caused a weather storm.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 6th 2021, 4:46 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Tenebrae wins easily. TROS Palpatine is overrated and his lightning feat doesn’t rank him higher than EU RotS Palpatine who’s mere hologram caused a weather storm.

that wasnt the scaling i was using, whats Tene have on casually scaling over TK thats planet busting?

Primarch
Primarch

January 6th 2021, 4:48 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

that wasnt the scaling i was using, whats Tene have on casually scaling over TK thats planet busting?

Changing the colour of Ziost’s star while pre-prime
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 6th 2021, 5:00 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Tenebrae wins easily. TROS Palpatine is overrated and his lightning feat doesn’t rank him higher than EU RotS Palpatine who’s mere hologram caused a weather storm.
Woah, do you have a citation for that?
Primarch
Primarch

January 6th 2021, 5:27 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:

Yoda: dark rendezvous wrote:Outside, the wind picked up another notch, shrieking and groaning among the eleven chimneys as if to announce the arrival of a hideous guest. Dooku's comm console chimed. He glanced over, expecting the daily report from General Grievous, or perhaps a message from Asajj Ventress. He reached over to open the channel, ecognized the digital signature of the incoming transmission, jabbed the channel open, and snapped to his feet. "You called, my Master?"

The hologrammic projector on his desk sprang to life, and the wavering form of Darth Sidious regarded him. As always the picture was oozy and unclear, as if light itself were uneasy in the presence of the Lord of the Sith. Dark robes, purple shadows—a patch of skin, pale and mottled under his hooded cloak like a fungus growing under a rotten log. From under heavy lids the Master's eyes, snake-cold and serpent-wise, regarded him.

"What would you have of me, Master?"

"From you? Everything, of course." Darth Sidious sounded amused. "There was a time when I wasn't sure if you would be able to overcome that...independent streak of yours. After all, you were born to one of the wealthiest families in the galaxy, with gifts and abilities far, far greater than any amount of wealth could bestow. Your understanding is deep; your will, adamant. Is it any wonder you should be proud? Why, how could it be otherwise?"

Dooku said, "I have always served you well and faithfully, my Master."

"You have. But you must admit, your spirit was not made for fidelity. After all, a man who will not bow to the Jedi Council, or even Master Yoda...I wondered if perhaps loyalty was too mean, too confining a thing to ask from so great a being as yourself."

Dooku tried to smile. "The war progresses well. Our plans are on schedule. I have dealt out your deaths, your schemes, your betrayals. I have paid for your war with my time, my riches, my friends, and my honor."

"Holding nothing back?" Sidious asked lightly.

"Nothing. I swear it."

"Excellent," Darth Sidious said. "Yoda came to the Chancellor's office this morning. He is going on a very special mission. Top secret." He laughed, a harsh sound like the bark of a crow. The wind rose again, shrieking around the mansion like a creature in torment. "When he arrives, Dooku...see that you treat him."

Darth Sidious laughed. Dooku wanted to laugh along, but couldn't quite manage it before his Master cut the connection and disappeared.

Dooku paced his office. With the end of Sidious' call, the storm had slackened, and the shrieking wind outside now only sobbed quietly under the gables of Château Malreaux.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2021, 5:45 pm
Rey.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 6th 2021, 6:02 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
VictreebelVictr wrote:

Yoda: dark rendezvous wrote:Outside, the wind picked up another notch, shrieking and groaning among the eleven chimneys as if to announce the arrival of a hideous guest. Dooku's comm console chimed. He glanced over, expecting the daily report from General Grievous, or perhaps a message from Asajj Ventress. He reached over to open the channel, ecognized the digital signature of the incoming transmission, jabbed the channel open, and snapped to his feet. "You called, my Master?"

The hologrammic projector on his desk sprang to life, and the wavering form of Darth Sidious regarded him. As always the picture was oozy and unclear, as if light itself were uneasy in the presence of the Lord of the Sith. Dark robes, purple shadows—a patch of skin, pale and mottled under his hooded cloak like a fungus growing under a rotten log. From under heavy lids the Master's eyes, snake-cold and serpent-wise, regarded him.

"What would you have of me, Master?"

"From you? Everything, of course." Darth Sidious sounded amused. "There was a time when I wasn't sure if you would be able to overcome that...independent streak of yours. After all, you were born to one of the wealthiest families in the galaxy, with gifts and abilities far, far greater than any amount of wealth could bestow. Your understanding is deep; your will, adamant. Is it any wonder you should be proud? Why, how could it be otherwise?"

Dooku said, "I have always served you well and faithfully, my Master."

"You have. But you must admit, your spirit was not made for fidelity. After all, a man who will not bow to the Jedi Council, or even Master Yoda...I wondered if perhaps loyalty was too mean, too confining a thing to ask from so great a being as yourself."

Dooku tried to smile. "The war progresses well. Our plans are on schedule. I have dealt out your deaths, your schemes, your betrayals. I have paid for your war with my time, my riches, my friends, and my honor."

"Holding nothing back?" Sidious asked lightly.

"Nothing. I swear it."

"Excellent," Darth Sidious said. "Yoda came to the Chancellor's office this morning. He is going on a very special mission. Top secret." He laughed, a harsh sound like the bark of a crow. The wind rose again, shrieking around the mansion like a creature in torment. "When he arrives, Dooku...see that you treat him."

Darth Sidious laughed. Dooku wanted to laugh along, but couldn't quite manage it before his Master cut the connection and disappeared.

Dooku paced his office. With the end of Sidious' call, the storm had slackened, and the shrieking wind outside now only sobbed quietly under the gables of Château Malreaux.
Thanks!
Vengean
Vengean

January 6th 2021, 6:04 pm
ROS Palpatine >>>>>>>>>>>>> DE Sidious so Rey probably or something
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 6th 2021, 6:56 pm

if he's the embodiment of all the Sith then he's probably > DE Sidious
lighting feat aside
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 6th 2021, 7:17 pm
Vaelias wrote:

lighting feat aside

Not really...two completely different Continuities.

Also this thread is a bit irrelevant, we don't know the capabilities of this Rey for combat, all she did was block lightning with a lightsaber and then send it back with another. This is completely useless in a fight and gauging anything combat applicable she can bring to bare.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

January 6th 2021, 7:24 pm
CANON and LEGENDS have a different take on many things.

Palpatine for all his implied power could not even disable-kill military-grade starships with a substantial blast of Sith Lightning in CANON (Episode 9).

In sharp contrast to that, Tenebrae [Valkorion] disable-killed numerous military-grade starships while channeling a substantial blast of Sith Lightning through the body of the Outlander towards Arcann - and is revealed to be compromised in this capacity in fact. The Outlander could barely walk after so much raw power was channeled through his body and passed out from said experience. Tenebrae [Valkorion] was risking shattering his own host in other words.

So what kind of amplification Rey gets in Episode 9? Is it like that of Lord Vivicar in Legends [or] she really brought the combined might of all the Jedi to bear against Palpatine somehow? This distinction is important consideration. If the former part is correct then Rey's hype factor is completely overblown and she will be crushed but if the latter part is correct then the combined might of all the Jedi is too much raw power to cope with for literally any Force-user whatsoever (entities as well) and the answer is rather obvious.

Now;

Something to ponder over:
Primarch
Primarch

January 7th 2021, 2:54 am
Vaelias wrote:

lighting feat aside
There’s literally no way to prove that considering they’re from 2 different continuities.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 7th 2021, 4:56 am
Tenebrae cannot beat plot armor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum