Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader Empty Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader

November 15th 2020, 5:08 pm
Standard
Primarch
Primarch

Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader Empty Re: Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader

November 15th 2020, 5:19 pm
Vader crushes him
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2020, 5:31 pm
Most of my replies on this topic are still in the works due to me being majorly pre-occupied with school, as well as investing my time into other interests rather than SW debating (but you'll get them soon).

OT - Starkiller stomps, for the following reasons:

-He stomped Vader in TFU 1.
-He pulverised the army of Starkiller Clones who could have "easily overpowered" Vader in TFU 2.
-He's defended against Lightning from a being massively more powerful than Vader.
Primarch
Primarch

November 15th 2020, 5:45 pm
You said you'll reply to me tomorrow 2 weeks ago  Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 1019854026
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 15th 2020, 6:32 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:You said you'll reply to me tomorrow 2 weeks ago  Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 1019854026

Yes, I'm notorious for failing to meet deadlines, especially with lack of motivation.

*Shrug*, I'm going to stop making promises about dates - you'll get my replies when you get them.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

November 15th 2020, 6:47 pm
Vader
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 15th 2020, 7:01 pm
Well given that TFU Vader is weaker than ROTJ Vader and TFU Vader was toying with him it’s clear that ROTJ Vader stomps
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

November 15th 2020, 7:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
NotAA3 wrote:-He stomped Vader in TFU 1.

Stomped him after a minutes-long duel and a Kenobian revelation.

NotAA3 wrote:-He pulverised the army of Starkiller Clones who could have "easily overpowered" Vader in TFU 2.

In his opinion.

NotAA3 wrote:-He's defended against Lightning from a being massively more powerful than Vader.

"Defended" as in using sheer willpower in a one-off destiny point tier feat. In terms of conventional Force power, his defences and nerve endings in the body were instantly shredded from lightning meant to torture Kota.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 15th 2020, 8:54 pm
Vader rips SK’s vocal cords out.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

November 16th 2020, 1:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
NotAA3 wrote:Most of my replies on this topic are still in the works due to me being majorly pre-occupied with school, as well as investing my time into other interests rather than SW debating (but you'll get them soon).

OT - Starkiller stomps, for the following reasons:

-He stomped Vader in TFU 1.
-He pulverised the army of Starkiller Clones who could have "easily overpowered" Vader in TFU 2.
-He's defended against Lightning from a being massively more powerful than Vader.

1: He did not "stomp" Vader. The fight was even for the bulk of the encounter, with Vader having the notable advantage for much of the fight. It was only after two attempts at psychological attacks (the second one clearly heavily impacted Vader) and a personal revelation. It was only after that point that he was able to beat Vader, and even then his victory came as a shock to both himself and Vader. It was the farthest thing from a "stomp."

2: He did not "pulverize" an "army" of Starkiller Clones. The first wave of clones was totally unarmed and not even attacking him with the Force. They were utterly defenseless against his lightsabers. The second wave was also unarmed and unable to defend his lightsaber. The third wave, the only wave that was actually armed with lightsabers, was also fighting among itself and killing off the other waves as well. It was a free-for-all, not Starkiller vs. an army. At the time he finally used his Force repulse to kill what was left, we have no idea how many clones Starkiller had personally killed, how many there had been to begin with, how many had been killed by each other instead of by Starkiller, or how many were still standing. It's an utterly unquantifiable feat. Also, Starkiller did not know how much Vader had grown at this point, so his subjective thought that this group of clones could "easily overpower" Vader is uninformed speculation on Starkiller's part.

3: As was already pointed out, Starkiller could barely defend against Palpatine's lightning, and trying to do so almost immediately killed him. At the end of the day, Starkiller was killed by the explosion from blocking Palpatine's lightning, while both Vader and Sidious, who were easily within the blast radius, emerged unscathed. Also, is 25% more powerful really "massively" more powerful than Vader, if we're to take George's quote that Vader is "maybe 80%" of Palpatine?

All of this is also ignoring some very important context about Vader. His substantial growth. The Vader that Starkiller "stomped" in TFU I grew between games, and the best Starkiller in TFU II could hope to do against Vader was a possible stalemate. We know from what has been said about TFU III that Vader had actually been toying with Starkiller, and could have destroyed him, but allowed himself to be captured. We also know he grows even more by the time of ANH, then experiences massive growth between ANH and ESB. He experiences even further growth by the time of RotJ. Even if we accept the premise that Starkiller is more powerful than TFU I Vader, Vader's growth over the course of the following half a decade puts him well beyond Starkiller's capabilities.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2020, 3:20 am
I'm sorry, but when I say I'm already struggling to reply to a boatload of people, what made you think that was an advertisement for more replies which basically say the exact same thing (yes, very helpful!)? Are you both incapable of reading from Vader's cum in your eyes, or is it just that you're being willfully obtuse, or is it that you simply don't care? If it's the first or second, pay more attention next time, and if it's the third, kindly piss off and never reply to me again.

Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001 Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001 Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 16th 2020, 4:21 am
I'm sorry, but when I say I'm already struggling to reply to a boatload of people, what made you think that was an advertisement for more replies which basically say the exact same thing (yes, very helpful!)? Are you both incapable of reading from Vader's cum in your eyes, or is it just that you're being willfully obtuse, or is it that you simply don't care? If it's the first or second, pay more attention next time, and if it's the third, kindly piss off and never reply to me again.

Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001 Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001 Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 228124001
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

November 16th 2020, 4:31 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
NotAA3 wrote:I'm sorry, but when I say I'm already struggling to reply to a boatload of people, what made you think that was an advertisement for more replies which basically say the exact same thing (yes, very helpful!)? Are you both incapable of reading from Vader's cum in your eyes, or is it just that you're being willfully obtuse, or is it that you simply don't care? If it's the first or second, pay more attention next time, and if it's the third, kindly piss off and never reply to me again.

This is a debate forum. Is there any reason we shouldn't be allowed to post a counter-argument to your points? Especially when we see flaws in your arguments? Just because you have a lot of things going on preventing you from replying to everyone doesn't mean that nobody should be allowed to reply to you. Also worth pointing out that Meatpants and myself did actually make different points in our replies. Meatpants did not mention the psychological warfare Starkiller used against Vader, nor did he mention the fact that the "army" of clones had turned on itself and was mostly made up of unarmed combatants. Also, Meatpants did not mention the massive growth that Vader experienced by the time of RotJ. All points that I felt were worth bringing into the conversation.

In consideration to you "being majorly pre-occupied with school," I don't expect you to reply to this. But you're out of line to criticize people for replying to a post you made on a forum specifically meant for debate.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 16th 2020, 5:10 am
TFU2 Vader is already superior to Starkiller. ROTJ Vader simply oneshots.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 16th 2020, 5:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
HP Cringe is worse than Vader wankers at this point. Calls out their retardation and denial yet does the same for a much worse character Starkiller (TFU 2) vs ROTJ Vader 4183286560
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 16th 2020, 5:25 am
The idea that Starkiller could stomp ROTJ Vader is hilarious.
Also for the record, I value both these characters a lot more than most people on this forum do but I don't think either can outright stomp each other.
If anything I'd say Vader wins in a decent fight.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

November 16th 2020, 5:35 am
Considering that TFU2 Vader could casually overpower Starkiller and that Vader is confirmed to have grown between then and RotJ, Vader takes this without a doubt.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 16th 2020, 6:06 am
NotAA3 wrote:I'm sorry, but when I say I'm already struggling to reply to a boatload of people, what made you think that was an advertisement for more replies which basically say the exact same thing (yes, very helpful!)? Are you both incapable of reading from Vader's cum in your eyes, or is it just that you're being willfully obtuse, or is it that you simply don't care? If it's the first or second, pay more attention next time, and if it's the third, kindly piss off and never reply to me again.

I'm sorry but that is just uncalled for. Couldn't one criticise you for doing the exact same thing for Starkiller considering you think he can actually go toe to toe with the Emperor and can stomp ROTJ Vader? It's a bit hypocritical.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

November 16th 2020, 7:49 am
Vader
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2020, 12:48 pm
Vader.