Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Galen Marek vs Darth Vader (Deathstar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Galen Marek vs Darth Vader (Deathstar)

June 27th 2019, 2:17 pm
Okay, so I can't properly counter this on my phone, but the biggest qualm of my argument is you taking Vader's endurance and durability away. If Vader's still standing yes that's because he's a cybernetic super soldier... that factors in on whether it was a stomp or not...
Galen cannot stomp Vader because of his endurance was part if my point...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Galen Marek vs Darth Vader (Deathstar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Galen Marek vs Darth Vader (Deathstar)

June 27th 2019, 2:20 pm
@Flunky Cyborg

Okay, so I can't properly counter this on my phone, but the biggest qualm of my argument is you taking Vader's endurance and durability away. If Vader's still standing yes that's because he's a cybernetic super soldier... that factors in on whether it was a stomp or not...
Galen cannot stomp Vader because of his endurance was part if my point...

What? I didn't take it away from my analysis I just pointed out that Vader being capable of taking attacks before he goes down is why it takes SK as long as he does to draw blood or KO Vader. That doesn't refute the fact that even factoring in Vader's durability the fight was still a stomp lol.

Last edited by Krayt Dies on June 27th 2019, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 27th 2019, 3:00 pm
Galen Marek vs Darth Vader (Deathstar) - Page 2 815462187
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum