Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann - Page 3 Empty Re: Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann

March 2nd 2020, 4:11 pm
I'm sorry we can't all be sunshine and rainbows for you BoD.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann - Page 3 Empty Re: Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann

March 2nd 2020, 4:12 pm
The Son of Hades wrote:I'm sorry we can't all be sunshine and rainbows for you BoD.
Not really needed, just basic civility. I don't believe in "sunshine and rainbows" people existing.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 2nd 2020, 4:17 pm
If this is to do with my civility, then I'd like to comment that I'm pretty sure I've remained perfectly civil in a solid portion of our discussions, yet apparently you can't even deal with me at the best of times:

You're too negative a person at the best of times for me to want to debate against.

🇪🇭

Nice to know my efforts to not kick off are being appreciated.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

March 3rd 2020, 11:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BoD wrote:
Don't bother. Tired of sparring with you and, honestly? You're too negative a person at the best of times for me to want to debate against. Take this as a concession, withdrawal or whatever you want to call it, but I'm not interested in debating this with you any longer.

Considering that you conceded to HP I hope this means you are dropping your argument and that it won't pop up again in the future.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 3rd 2020, 1:02 pm
Praxis wrote:
BoD wrote:
Don't bother. Tired of sparring with you and, honestly? You're too negative a person at the best of times for me to want to debate against. Take this as a concession, withdrawal or whatever you want to call it, but I'm not interested in debating this with you any longer.

Considering that you conceded to HP I hope this means you are dropping your argument and that it won't pop up again in the future.
Says a lot about the nature of debating on this board where saying someone is too aggressive to debate against and that they're free to take it as a concession or withdrawal (as it will undoubtedly be taken as no matter what I say) indicates that the argument should be dropped.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

March 3rd 2020, 4:32 pm
@BoD: Conceding an argument indicates the argument should be dropped in the context of any site.

That being said, @The Son of Hades, let's tone things down.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

March 3rd 2020, 5:27 pm
BoD wrote:Says a lot about the nature of debating on this board where saying someone is too aggressive to debate against and that they're free to take it as a concession or withdrawal (as it will undoubtedly be taken as no matter what I say) indicates that the argument should be dropped.

Well, yes. That is pretty much what a concession implies, otherwise you’d be regurgitating debunked arguments and lose all credibility in doing so. I don’t see how that is a “problem” that only pertains to this board. It’s a general rule of debating. 
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 3rd 2020, 7:40 pm
(as it will undoubtedly be taken as no matter what I say)

I'm conceding in the sense that I know this will be taken as me conceding and that I won't be replying anymore, not in the sense of "you're right, I'm wrong, my argument's been debunked." That's why I said take it as a concession "or withdrawal or whatever you want to call it." No idea what you all call it when you lose interest in debating someone and just stop responding rather than outright conceding to their argument.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 12:07 pm
Seriously though, I, for the most part, remain civil in our discussions, yet because I've acted slightly toxic a couple of times, I'm unworthy of having any subsequent conversations with?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:25 pm
vaylin one shots 

pd: remove the useless filler pls
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 4th 2020, 12:42 pm
Conceding respectfully is old school. You gotta never concede and emerge every few months to hamster wheel on the issue. That's how you conquer an empire, bitch.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 1:18 pm
ILS wrote:Conceding respectfully is old school. You gotta never concede and emerge every few months to hamster wheel on the issue. That's how you conquer an empire, bitch.
Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann - Page 3 39523600 Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann - Page 3 2864379292 🇪🇭 Empress Vaylin vs Emperor Arcann - Page 3 3344068304
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum