Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku or Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul - Which rivalry is more interesting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku or Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul - Which rivalry is more interesting?

March 1st 2020, 3:05 pm
@LOTL: I’m not sure what you’re getting out. I was pointing out Dooku’s compelling jealously of Anakin.
LOTL

Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku or Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul - Which rivalry is more interesting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku or Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul - Which rivalry is more interesting?

March 1st 2020, 3:08 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@LOTL: I’m not sure what you’re getting out. I was pointing out Dooku’s compelling jealously of Anakin.

Comparing a rivalry that is just personal vs one that is both personal and thematic to the story, at least in the movies

Edit: Yeah it is a shitty conveying of the idea in horrible spacing but you can only do so much on a fablet in a car tbh

Last edited by LOTL on March 1st 2020, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 3:18 pm
Hmm, I always assumed in order it went Dooku, Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan for who Yoda was closest to. Him and Mace definitely had a close relationship.
LOTL

March 1st 2020, 3:23 pm
BoD wrote:Hmm, I always assumed in order it went Dooku, Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan for who Yoda was closest to. Him and Mace definitely had a close relationship.

Only because they were the highest ranking masters and obviously would have developed a unique bond

Not when he was a padawan and the theme here is based on that
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 3:26 pm
Makes sense.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

March 2nd 2020, 12:03 pm
"Rage poured through him. This was the man who had belittled him, who had kidnapped Palpatine and nearly killed Obi-Wan, who had cut off Anakin’s hand and tried to have Padme put to death. Anakin used his anger the way he normally used the Force, letting it guide his lightsaber. Faster and faster he moved, and then his lightsaber came down and severed Count Dooku’s hands." -- Revenge of the Sith Junior Novelisation.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum