Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes Empty Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes

May 6th 2020, 11:19 am
G canon quotes:

Darth Sidious: Soon I will have a new apprentice, one far younger and more powerful.

Source — Revenge of the Sith.

C canon quotes:

"Sidious then turned his attention to Anakin Skywalker, knowing that young Skywalker was much stronger in the Force than Tyranus." — The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

"Darth Tyranus used to be a Jedi called Count Dooku. He thinks he's more important than everyone else, but he doesn't realize that Darth Sidious is using him in order to gain a more powerful apprentice—until Darth Sidious orders Anakin to kill him." — Star Wars Battles for the Galaxy.

"Re-live the incredible battle between two of the most powerful Jedi of all - as they fight to the finish on a Trade Federation Cruiser! Only the strongest Jedi remains—will it be the light side or the dark side of the Force?" — Battle Arena: Federation Cruiser.

"Sidious is merely playing for time until he is ready to replace Tyranus with a new, more powerful apprentice, who will help him to achieve his ultimate aim: utter subjugation of the galaxy under Sith rule and the formation of a merciless new order — the Galactic Empire." — Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections.

"Sidious bared his teeth, but only briefly. "Darth Tyranus knew what he risked, Lord Vader. If he had been stronger in the dark side, you would be dead, and he would be my right hand." — Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

Just putting this here so it's easier for everyone to find them, assuming that they're not already aware of them Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes 3344068304 , if I am missing any, tell me.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes

May 6th 2020, 11:52 am
I didn't know some people think Dooku>Anakin
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes

May 6th 2020, 12:31 pm
SithSauce wrote:I didn't know some people think Dooku>Anakin

No one on SI does.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 6th 2020, 2:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
"Sidious bared his teeth, but only briefly. "Darth Tyranus knew what he risked, Lord Vader. If he had been stronger in the dark side, you would be dead, and he would be my right hand." — Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

Quote is in the context of Sidious speaking to suit Vader 

Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes 1668617588

Sidious implying immediate aftermath Vader still has power greater than that of Dooku  Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes 3344068304
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 6th 2020, 3:51 pm
SithSauce wrote:I didn't know some people think Dooku>Anakin

Forcecast fans do.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 6th 2020, 4:06 pm
@TheNuisanceBird The forcecast have Anakin below Plo Koon and Shaak Ti so not surprised lol
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 6th 2020, 4:54 pm
SithSauce wrote:@TheNuisanceBird The forcecast have Anakin below Plo Koon and Shaak Ti so not surprised lol

WHERE HE BELONGS
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

May 7th 2020, 1:04 am
Yes only naysers whould think otherwise  Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes 3344068304
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

May 7th 2020, 1:43 am
SithSauce wrote:@TheNuisanceBird The forcecast have Anakin below Plo Koon and Shaak Ti so not surprised lol

Ok even if I don't care much for Force Users. I gotta ask....why?
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 7th 2020, 6:19 am
Zenwolf wrote:

Ok even if I don't care much for Force Users. I gotta ask....why?

I could be wrong but I don't think they consider Anakin vs Dooku a legitimate win for Anakin. They take into factor Dooku's age as well as his form weakness as the primary reason as to why he lost when in actual fact Anakin was just more powerful and skilled then him. They seem to think of Anakin as a very unskilled fighter due to his young age and lesser experience compared to the council masters.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 7th 2020, 10:45 am
SithSauce wrote:I could be wrong but I don't think they consider Anakin vs Dooku a legitimate win for Anakin. They take into factor Dooku's age as well as his form weakness as the primary reason as to why he lost when in actual fact Anakin was just more powerful and skilled then him. They seem to think of Anakin as a very unskilled fighter due to his young age and lesser experience compared to the council masters.

They also when ranking people with their own tier system just focus on "tactical skill" and sometimes outright ignore Anakin's feats. Like they're just restricting their analysis of different characters to only a certain set of aspects so they can prop up people like Shaak Ti.

GreyJedi91 dismantling their mentality in the Bane VS Hoth debate was very educational to their fans.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 7th 2020, 11:19 am
GreyJedi91 dismantling their mentality in the Bane VS Hoth debate was very educational to their fans.

Anakin Skywalker's Supremacy over Count Dooku Quotes 1289255181

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum