Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul  Empty Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul

May 8th 2019, 3:02 pm
Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Dooku and Maul

All in prime.

Round 1 - Force

Round 2 - Duel

Round 3 - All out
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul  Empty Re: Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul

May 8th 2019, 3:13 pm
Dooku & Maul.
Haggis
Haggis

Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul  Empty Re: Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul

May 8th 2019, 3:25 pm
Dooku and Maul should have this decently strongly.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 8th 2019, 3:49 pm
Dooku solos.

Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul  1076326320
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 8th 2019, 4:01 pm
Dooku beats Kenobi again while Maul spanks Muur.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2019, 8:13 pm
Hmmmm... good fight, I think kenobi and muur win though tbh
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2019, 8:14 pm
Wait a min I have no idea lol. Muur with celeste maybe but this one nope. Dooku and maul beat kenobi
Nova
Nova

May 8th 2019, 9:15 pm
This is probably a better fight than most people are thinking, but team 2 is indeed more likely to come out on top.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2019, 9:55 pm
upon further consideration End of ROTS Kenobi is too powerful, solos both tbh
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 8th 2019, 11:34 pm
Muur is the objective MVP here, he makes the difference.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 8th 2019, 11:45 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Muur is the objective MVP here, he makes the difference.

Let's be serious, please.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 8th 2019, 11:50 pm
I am fully serious, denying Muur's placement next to Vong Krayt is just outright denial. People need to stop making excuses for Krayt.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 8th 2019, 11:59 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:I am fully serious, denying Muur's placement next to Vong Krayt is just outright denial. People need to stop making excuses for Krayt.

We're not "making excuses" for him, unless you consider acknowledging the fact that his connection to the Force was being cut off by the Vong spores and he was barely alive an excuse. The Vong spores were progressing over time and Krayt could no longer keep them at bay, they were overwhelming him. He got desperate, that's why he was facing Muur in the first place. And they were evenly matched until Krayt was stabbed in the back.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 9th 2019, 12:03 am
That you just admitted they were evenly matched ends this argument before it starts. No matter how badly you wank the idea he was near death, that doesn't act as a counter for Krayt being at least three times as powerful as he was as a Tusken Raider where he was close to killing Kenobi on numerous occasions.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 9th 2019, 12:05 am
LadyKulvax wrote:That you just admitted they were evenly matched ends this argument before it starts. No matter how badly you wank the idea he was near death, that doesn't act as a counter for Krayt being at least three times as powerful as he was as a Tusken Raider where he was close to killing Kenobi on numerous occasions.

I might agree if it weren't for the fact that the Vong spores were cutting his connection to the Force. Because of this fact, and because they were so far along, it's impossible to say how Legacy Krayt stacks up with any previous incarnation of Hett.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 4:21 am
The fight didn't go on nearly long enough to conclude they were evenly matched. It was brief and marred by repeated interruptions. Krayt's physical condition also renders the comparison inadmissible.

Also, Muur has no impressive feats outside of when he amplified Celeste, so he gets spanked here.
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 9:59 am
Muur is strong enough to ragdoll Maul I reckon, all Kenobi has to do is survive which fortunately he is good at. And I am going to be bold and say that it would be the same outcome since if they switched since I have confidence that Muur shares parity with Sidious meaning he could dominate Dooku.
@In-sidiousvader @LadyKulvax
LOTL

May 9th 2019, 10:41 am
Kenobi needs a better teammate.

The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 10:50 am
AzureAmaterasu wrote:Muur is strong enough to ragdoll Maul I reckon, all Kenobi has to do is survive which fortunately he is good at. And I am going to be bold and say that it would be the same outcome since if they switched since I have confidence that Muur shares parity with Sidious meaning he could dominate Dooku.
@In-sidiousvader @LadyKulvax
wat  Karness Muur and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku and Darth Maul  4037459623

It's more likely that Maul would ragdoll Muur.
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 3:02 pm
@ILS well I didn't really specify whether he had the gauntlet or not, I'd say that's an unknown but if he did have the gauntlet he would totally body Maul that much is clear to me.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 4:53 pm
Yet it remains a mystery to me.
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

May 9th 2019, 5:11 pm
Team 1 gets slapped.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 9th 2019, 7:16 pm
ILS wrote:The fight didn't go on nearly long enough to conclude they were evenly matched. It was brief and marred by repeated interruptions. Krayt's physical condition also renders the comparison inadmissible.

Also, Muur has no impressive feats outside of when he amplified Celeste, so he gets spanked here.

Every single available comparison and statement holistically portrays Muur as his superior.

This hand-waving isn't going to work.
trayvon
trayvon

May 10th 2019, 2:31 am
Holistic portrayal is all that matters, any evidence to the contrary is hand-waving.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 10th 2019, 4:16 am
"Holistic portrayal" is a codified way of admitting you have no evidence but would like everyone to agree with you anyway.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum