Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haggis
Haggis

Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ) Empty Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ)

February 26th 2020, 1:07 pm
Darth Vader as of Return of the Jedi
Jaina Solo Fel as of the Fate of the Jedi book series. 

Standard morals, equipment etc.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ) Empty Re: Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ)

February 26th 2020, 1:09 pm
Rotj Vader > Lumiya ~ LOTF Luke ~ Jaina solo fel
Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ) 1019854026
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ) Empty Re: Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ)

February 26th 2020, 1:24 pm
Jaina should win this on the back of far greater hype and implied skill.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 26th 2020, 1:30 pm
Jaina has this
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

February 27th 2020, 1:06 am
Jaina because of her combat equal quote
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 27th 2020, 2:15 am
Vader
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 27th 2020, 2:25 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Vader holds out one hand 

And gets it sliced off
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 27th 2020, 4:06 am
Interesting how people's opinions of Jaina seem to change the moment Vader is mentioned.

OT: Vader stomps.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 27th 2020, 4:08 am
Vader wins, he doesn't stomp though. Jaina's above everyone he's faced bar Sam Witwer's face and Luke.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 27th 2020, 4:10 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Vader wins, he doesn't stomp though. Jaina's above everyone he's faced bar Sam Witwer's face and Luke.
Darth Vader (RoTJ) vs Jaina Solo Fel (FoTJ) Vaders11
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

February 27th 2020, 4:15 am
My opinion of Jaina has changed substantially in the last few months, as I’ve started to think the famous “equal of anyone in the order”, which is backed up by another quote, both of which strongly point to Jaina approaching Luke in skill by Apocalypse along with a TK feat that might as well place her pretty high in force power. 

BoD wrote:OT: Vader stomps.

Mind substantiating a bit? 
The Witness
The Witness

February 27th 2020, 5:31 am
Vader
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 27th 2020, 6:39 am
@BoD No, I’ve always held Jaina and NJO higher than most of the forum bar NJO brigade.
Haggis
Haggis

February 27th 2020, 7:27 am
MasterCilghal wrote:My opinion of Jaina has changed substantially in the last few months, as I’ve started to think the famous “equal of anyone in the order”, which is backed up by another quote, both of which strongly point to Jaina approaching Luke in skill by Apocalypse along with a TK feat that might as well place her pretty high in force power. 

This TK being?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 27th 2020, 7:33 am
@Haggis

“ Abeloth's hand flicked and Jaina found herself tumbling down the duct backward. She saw the rectangle of a stack-head flash beneath her; she slammed down and rolled twice before she could finally use the force to bring herself to a stop.”
-FoTJ Apocalypse

I think it’s this one
Haggis
Haggis

February 27th 2020, 7:35 am
IG wrote:@Haggis

“ Abeloth's hand flicked and Jaina found herself tumbling down the duct backward. She saw the rectangle of a stack-head flash beneath her; she slammed down and rolled twice before she could finally use the force to bring herself to a stop.”
-FoTJ Apocalypse

I think it’s this one

I thought it might have been, but thought I would ask in case there was some other decent TK feat that slipped through the communities fingers. Thanks though.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 27th 2020, 10:22 am
Vader stomps
Haggis
Haggis

February 27th 2020, 10:29 am
BoD wrote:OT: Vader stomps

The lord of hunger wrote:Vader stomps

Since the pair of you believe it to be so one-sided would you guys care to explain why you think so?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 27th 2020, 10:38 am
Jaina is probably a better duelist but I'm not convinced yet that she's a better telekinetic than Vader. Seems like a pretty great fight actually.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 27th 2020, 11:18 am
she is more agile, but aside from that, i really cant give her the edge on anything else. maybe speed, but even then, vader's speed feats are quite good.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 27th 2020, 12:06 pm
Mind substantiating a bit? 

Vader's feats and power growth over short periods of time impress me more than Jaina. He also has better mastery of the Force and more knowledge of it, including of more esoteric abilities. He should also be more technically skilled. While "stomp" is an exaggeration due to Jaina's better speed and agility, he should still win fairly handily on account of him possessing virtually every other advantage, from strength and durability to raw Force power and knowledge.
Haggis
Haggis

February 27th 2020, 12:58 pm
BoD wrote:He also has better mastery of the Force and more knowledge of it, including of more esoteric abilities.

I am curious as to how Vader's esoteric abilities would come into play against Jaina if it is an advantage worth noting? Typically Vader just relies on his TK, which is fine. However one would need to prove that his TK is so much greater than Fel's own as to make a difference. 

He should also be more technically skilled.

Advantages in technical skill don't necessarily translate to superiority in general skill. Someone like Cin Drallig is probably among the most technically skilled Jedi of his time, but not the most skilled full stop.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 27th 2020, 1:03 pm
Will get back to this in a bit.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 27th 2020, 1:09 pm
Jaina black lightning oneshots.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 27th 2020, 1:15 pm
IG wrote:Jaina black lightning oneshots.
Does she have POTENT feats with it? Vader holding up to 'killers lightning somewhat after adding insulation to his armor is pretty damn insane.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum