Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only) Empty Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only)

February 20th 2020, 3:03 pm
Luke by the time of ESB just before his fight with Vader

Cal just after the end of his game

R1: saber only
R2: Force only
R3: all out.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only) Empty Re: Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only)

February 20th 2020, 3:05 pm
Depends how serious was Vader on Bespin.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only) Empty Re: Luke Skywalker vs Cal Kestis (canon only)

February 20th 2020, 3:08 pm
R1: Cal already was a terrible inferior to Vader while Luke at least gained a bit of ground, kicked him off a platform, and once he got serious, Luke still could hold his own for a little while. I know Vader was holding back but he was also trying to Force Luke into submission and couldn’t.
R2: Luke was able to put up a Force Wall against Vader, he stomps this time.
R3: same outcome as before: Luke wins low to mid difficulty.

Last edited by AlakanSpacewalker on February 20th 2020, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 20th 2020, 3:11 pm
DarthAdi wrote:Depends how serious was Vader on Bespin.

I believe Vader was trying to Force Luke into submission throughout the whole fight and he got somewhat serious once Luke kicked him off the platform Which is evident by the way he was using to handed strikes and Intriguing Force powers into his sequences.
Rohirrim
Rohirrim

February 20th 2020, 3:16 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:
DarthAdi wrote:Depends how serious was Vader on Bespin.

I believe Vader was trying to Force Luke into submission throughout the whole fight and he got somewhat serious once Luke kicked him off the platform Which is evident by the way he was using to handed strikes and Intriguing Force powers into his sequences.
Yup, that's my interpretation too. OT: Considering how easily Vader disarmed Cere, who was holistically superior to Cal, I'd say Luke takes this convincingly.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 20th 2020, 3:40 pm
Yup, that's my interpretation too. OT: Considering how easily Vader disarmed Cere, who was holistically superior to Cal, I'd say Luke takes this convincingly.

Oh, and that to
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

February 20th 2020, 3:42 pm
Luke
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 20th 2020, 3:48 pm
Why?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 20th 2020, 3:52 pm
This video explains everything:

Cal performed worse against a way younger Vader, Luke eats him.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 20th 2020, 3:58 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:This video explains everything:

Cal performed worse against a way younger Vader, Luke eats him.

Bruh, that video is Star Wars Galaxy of Adventure; how does it explain anything?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 20th 2020, 4:00 pm
It shows that Luke, even with a brief training is capable of blocking strikes, react to telekinesis, land hits on Vader which something Cal could not without the help of BD against a inferior Vader. Luke smashes the fake ass Kvothe.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum