Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus returns...

February 20th 2020, 2:42 pm
Isv wrote:So I go to class don't hang around and all of a sudden everyone has action figure avatars and Nihilus is a banite...

Safe to ask, what did I miss?
Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 Unname10
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

February 20th 2020, 2:43 pm
@ILS: If they're changing the structure of the text and keeping everything else the change, that's a deliberate adjustment, not an insinuation both events occured.

Andeddu and XoXaan's Holocrons were also on Korriban. Are they Banite Sith too? And Nihilus challenging the One Sith philosophy doesn't mean he endorses the Banite philosophy. Also, to my knowledge, OOU sources say Maul was the first Sith to reveal himself to the Jedi since Bane.

I locked the thread because I figured it was resolved, but I see you still want to play these games. Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 1668617588
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

February 20th 2020, 2:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Good thread.

Level Four
Level Four

February 20th 2020, 2:46 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@ILS: If they're changing the structure of the text and keeping everything else the change, that's a deliberate adjustment, not an insinuation both events occured.

Andeddu and XoXaan's Holocrons were also on Korriban. Are they Banite Sith too? And Nihilus challenging the One Sith philosophy doesn't mean he endorses the Banite philosophy. Also, to my knowledge, OOU sources say Maul was the first Sith to reveal himself to the Jedi since Bane.

I locked the thread because I figured it was resolved, but I see you still want to play these games. Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 1668617588

Forgive me if I'm not mistaken but dosen't  Plaguies reveal himself first? Or I guess, the question is... what does revealing yourself even mean? Pretty sure Dooku and Plaguies have a sith talk
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 20th 2020, 2:46 pm
Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 Addtex11
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 2:47 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@ILS: If they're changing the structure of the text and keeping everything else the change, that's a deliberate adjustment, not an insinuation both events occured.

Why is it an adjustment? There's nothing contradictory about the quotes seeing as Nihilus persisted as a spirit.

Not sure about XoXaan or Andeddu but Nihilus is confirmed as a Banite Sith. Nihilus didn't reveal himself to the Jedi. You can piss on someone without showing them your dick as long as you don't let them see you do it. Nihilus drained them out of their visual range.

Yes, keep it open. Good boy. Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 4233314142
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 2:49 pm
Isv wrote:

Forgive me if I'm not mistaken but dosen't  Plaguies reveal himself first? Or I guess, the question is... what does revealing yourself even mean? Pretty sure Dooku and Plaguies have a sith talk
Ant doesn't understand what the quote means. Lots of Sith fought Jedi between Bane and Maul. There's a difference between fighting and killing Jedi and revealing yourself to the order.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 20th 2020, 2:54 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:This is a typo. I actually have that action figure pack you're referring to. The revised version fixes it and reads:

Darth Nihilus returns... - Page 2 81%2BU32VIQPL._SL1500_

The original doesn't work anyway since it would mean Nihilus is consuming planets of Jedi while the Banites are supposed to be hiding.

Yeah see this makes more sense.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 23rd 2020, 8:18 am
BoD wrote:Unless I'm completely wrong, Bane came a long time after Nihilus, so Ant's pack makes a lot more sense.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 8:43 am
It's obviously just a typo.
FreedonNadd
FreedonNadd

June 20th 2020, 9:34 am
Is this an attempt to lowball Nihilus?

Also, just because the article states Nihilus carries Bane's legacy doesn't mean that he is a Banite Sith. It simply means that Nihilus "succeeded" Bane chronologically(given he is kind of dead the moment Nihilus re-emerged)

It refers to Nihilus' actions in wiping out the Jedi. What Bane and Maul tried per article.
Geistalt
Geistalt

June 20th 2020, 6:26 pm
Vader's Legacy wrote:So I go to class don't hang around and all of a sudden everyone has action figure avatars and Nihilus is a banite...

Safe to ask, what did I miss?
Absolutely nothing, son.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum