Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power?

February 20th 2020, 8:45 am
Well...that's KFV ruined for me.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power?

February 20th 2020, 8:50 am
ILS wrote:The dark side leads to many abilities some would consider to be... unnatural
i just noticed how bendy sheev is.... and he is the supreme master of the dark side..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 20th 2020, 8:59 am
Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? - Page 2 Sm3jqq10
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 9:12 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
ILS wrote:The dark side leads to many abilities some would consider to be... unnatural
i just noticed how bendy sheev is.... and he is the supreme master of the dark side..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Bendy? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Sidious was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so flexible he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to give head… He had such a knowledge of what that mouth do that he could even keep the ones he cared about from choking on dick. The bendy side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so flexible... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his penis, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice castrated him in his sleep. Ironic. He could help others to suck themselves off, but not himself.
Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? - Page 2 20200211
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 9:44 am
could i learn about gag reflex?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 9:48 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:could i learn about gag reflex?
Not from a Jedi...
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 10:26 am
ILS wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:could i learn about gag reflex?
Not from a Jedi...
Flesh light it is.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2020, 10:57 am
sidious,vader,krayt,plagueis and caedus
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum