Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? Empty Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power?

February 19th 2020, 5:19 am
Which?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? Empty Re: Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power?

February 19th 2020, 5:35 am
1. Sheev
2. Dark Apprentice
3. Krayt
4. Vader
5. Plagueis

Idk where to rank Sarasu Taalon but perhaps he could replace some on this list. Vol is a contender, as is Vitiate.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power? Empty Re: Who are the TOP 5 most powerful sith in RAW power?

February 19th 2020, 6:20 am
Vader
Caedus
Sidious
Maul
Krayt
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

February 19th 2020, 8:59 am
1. Sidious
2. Vol
3. Caedus
4. Vader
5. Vitiate/Krayt/Plagueis
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 19th 2020, 9:05 am
Caedus in the top 5? 🤨
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

February 19th 2020, 9:08 am
If you buy the wank
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

February 19th 2020, 9:40 am
Maul and Dooku should be considerable contenders at least.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 19th 2020, 9:56 am
Archibald wrote:Maul and Dooku should be considerable contenders at least.
For top 10 aye
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 19th 2020, 10:10 am
ILS wrote:Caedus in the top 5? 🤨

Skywalker blood lad
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 19th 2020, 10:12 am
Though Dooku being in top 10 is non-sense IMO. Guy was already 90 years old and should be near full potential if not achieved it. Youngsters like Maul were close in power. He doesn't deserve the top 20.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 19th 2020, 10:16 am
The thread isn't about potential.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 19th 2020, 10:25 am
krayt, sheev, caedus, vader, dooku
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 19th 2020, 11:22 am
ILS wrote:The thread isn't about potential.

Well, reaching his potential means he is able to use his raw power to its full potency. Nonetheless, Dooku doesn't deserve the spot.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 19th 2020, 11:24 am
Which 20 Sith are more powerful than Dooku?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 19th 2020, 11:33 am
Well ILS, by raw power, I interpret it as his strength in the Force. Not the degree of being able to use it. I do think late Banites, certain Lost Tribe of Sith members, One Sith members, some TOR characters are all above Dooku when it comes to raw, untamed power.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 19th 2020, 11:41 am
Sidious.
Vader.
Krayt.
Plagueis.
Vitiate.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 19th 2020, 11:48 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Well ILS, by raw power, I interpret it as his strength in the Force. Not the degree of being able to use it. I do think late Banites, certain Lost Tribe of Sith members, One Sith members, some TOR characters are all above Dooku when it comes to raw, untamed power.
That's how I interpret it too. Vol, Tenebrous, Wyyrlok, Vitiate, Nihilus and... well I can't think of many others who fit your criteria that would be above Dooku. Certainly not 20.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 19th 2020, 12:26 pm
Define raw power
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 19th 2020, 12:27 pm
ILS wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:Well ILS, by raw power, I interpret it as his strength in the Force. Not the degree of being able to use it. I do think late Banites, certain Lost Tribe of Sith members, One Sith members, some TOR characters are all above Dooku when it comes to raw, untamed power.
That's how I interpret it too. Vol, Tenebrous, Wyyrlok, Vitiate, Nihilus and... well I can't think of many others who fit your criteria that would be above Dooku. Certainly not 20.

Well, the ones you had were also in my mind. Would also point out Venamis, Sarasu Taalon, Exar Kun, Revan. Not counting Dark Acolytes such as Ventress, Savage, etc. I was exaggerating though but Dooku certainly doesn't deserve the top 10 IMO.

LOTL

February 19th 2020, 12:34 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
ILS wrote:

Well, the ones you had were also in my mind. Would also point out Venamis, Sarasu Taalon, Exar Kun, Revan. Not counting Dark Acolytes such as Ventress, Savage, etc. I was exaggerating though but Dooku certainly doesn't deserve the top 10 IMO.

This isn't about potential. This is about who can move the biggest object, to put it bluntly
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 19th 2020, 12:43 pm
ILS wrote:1. Sheev
2. Dark Apprentice
3. Krayt
4. Vader
5. Plagueis

Idk where to rank Sarasu Taalon but perhaps he could replace some on this list. Vol is a contender, as is Vitiate.

Gonna suck ILS's dick because he put my boy on there so this list yes
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

February 20th 2020, 7:08 am
Isv wrote:
ILS wrote:1. Sheev
2. Dark Apprentice
3. Krayt
4. Vader
5. Plagueis

Gonna suck ILS's dick because he put my boy on there so this list yes
He’s probably talking about Pre-suit Vader lol
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 7:19 am
Yes I'm talking about the only version of Vader one can actually still perform fellatio on
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 8:00 am
ILS wrote:Yes I'm talking about the only version of Vader one can actually still perform fellatio on
i highly doubt that he was ever that bendy, but if u really think so...
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 8:24 am
The dark side leads to many abilities some would consider to be... unnatural
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum