Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Jedi team vs Sidious (ROTJ), Vader (ROTJ), Starkiller (TFU II) & Revan (SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi team vs Sidious (ROTJ), Vader (ROTJ), Starkiller (TFU II) & Revan (SoR)

May 22nd 2019, 2:34 pm
@BreakofDawn I'll respond later tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by NotAA3 on August 26th 2019, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Jedi team vs Sidious (ROTJ), Vader (ROTJ), Starkiller (TFU II) & Revan (SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi team vs Sidious (ROTJ), Vader (ROTJ), Starkiller (TFU II) & Revan (SoR)

August 26th 2019, 4:40 pm
NotAA3 wrote:@BreakofDawn I'll respond later tonight or tomorrow.

The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 4:43 pm
I completely forgot about this debate. Oh well, I have enough on my plate without adding discussions that have been dead for months to it.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 26th 2019, 4:46 pm
NotAA3 wrote:@BreakofDawn I'll respond later tonight or tomorrow.

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 4:55 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Interesting, Vader isn't up to the playing field here while Sids is MVP. Backing team 1 though.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 5:10 pm
NotAA3 wrote:I completely forgot about this debate. Oh well, I have enough on my plate without adding discussions that have been dead for months to it.

Ngl, I thought this was someone else's thread. I can't even remember this one.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 26th 2019, 10:20 pm
Get rid of Vader, and give the Sith a better team mate. Or lose it KF Vader. Without it, the Jedi destroy. Revan and Sidious can hold them off for a while, but the numbers and power of the Jedi is too much.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum