Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
winebottle
winebottle

Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor  Empty Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor

January 22nd 2020, 4:20 pm
Force sabers all out
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor  Empty Re: Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor

January 22nd 2020, 4:36 pm
Grand Inquisitor takes sabers, Cal takes Force. Even split, leaning Cal
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor  Empty Re: Cal Cestis vs. The Grand Inquisitor

January 22nd 2020, 5:14 pm
GI.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 22nd 2020, 5:23 pm
grand inquisitor takes sabers,cal force all out cal 6/10 times
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 23rd 2020, 12:17 pm
GI in sabers, Cal in Force. It was confirmed by Filoni that the GI >> season 1 Kanan because Kanan doubted his abilities and connection to the Force, and in doing so ultimately hindered himself.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

January 23rd 2020, 2:25 pm
GI in sabers. I'm hesitant to say Cal actually takes Force. Cal's Force use in cutscenes is pretty light, and most gameplay aspects aren't necessarily canon. In a moment of desperation, he stunned a handful of clones. He Force pushed Masana Tide after he'd already sliced off her hand and scored a deep cut in her back. And he threw a piece of machinery at Vader. Those are his best Force feats that I recall.

The Grand Inquisitor hasn't really been depicted using the Force against non-Force sensitives, but he consistently ragdolled S1 Kanan in every single duel. Kanan, even as of S1, is no slouch when it comes to Force use. I'd argue he's easily comparable to Cal, so the GI's ability to consistently ragdoll Kanan should mean he's got an edge over Cal as well.

It'd be a really close fight, and I'd love to see these two square off in a potential sequel, but I'd say the Grand Inquisitor should have the overall edge.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 23rd 2020, 2:27 pm
The Ninth Sister is also a pretty crap combatant.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum