Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 10th 2020, 5:32 pm
What did Elm do?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 10th 2020, 5:34 pm
Had a ketamine trip with Yoda
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 10th 2020, 5:34 pm
still putting Unuthul and Gethzerion over yoda.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

January 10th 2020, 6:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Voting Unuthul.

Even if you amp Malgus to a state where he poses a challenge, Luke still needed heavy distractions after getting ragdolled to get close to Unuthul. And even with Luke using all his might he still needed to root himself into the heart of the force to stave off Raynar's tk. And even with Luke explicitly using all his speed Raynar was capable of comprehending him to a point where he was swinging where his head was when Luke kicked out his legs, and caught himself in mid-air and swung at Luke who had no time left to do anything but to amputate him.

So it's very likely Malgus needs a DN!Luke sized amp to even get close to him, and maybe more to ensure a win considering he's nowhere near as skilled as Luke. It's probable Raynar isn't as skilled in sabers as some, but the only basis we have of him in this incarnation is losing to an all-out Luke where he was still described as fast.

Plus turbolaser feat when they had upgraded 5ABY!cannons to almost be as powerful as CW turbolasers, let alone the turbolasers themselves. Tack on another 30 odd years of turbolaser advances.
Gianfi
Gianfi

January 11th 2020, 4:56 am
Yoda
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 11:32 am
@DC77 (Alt) Now you see why I've been on a one-man crusade against the Revan wank for ages now.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 11th 2020, 11:36 am
Lmao.
Ziggy
Ziggy

January 11th 2020, 11:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Darth Caedus
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2020, 11:53 am
BoD wrote:@DC77 (Alt) Now you see why I've been on a one-man crusade against the Revan wank for ages now.
Oh Outlander beats yoda as well.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 11th 2020, 11:53 am
Vaylin might. Prolly does
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 11:59 am
Neither the Outlander nor Vaylin are beating Yoda, lol. Revan's only case is versatility and hax, neither of which the Outlander and Vaylin have been shown to have. They might be closer to Yoda in raw power than old scarface, but they're still outmatched.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 12:03 pm
Changing my vote to the one and only Starkiller.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 3 Vaders10
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 11th 2020, 12:29 pm
BoD wrote:Changing my vote to the one and only Starkiller.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 3 Vaders10
starkiller death sound intensifies
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 12:31 pm
"Master! We can defeat him together!"
"Lol nope." *Throws him out a window*

Spoiler:
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 11th 2020, 12:40 pm
Lmao 

ot: still yoda revan wank is getting out of control seriously
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 11th 2020, 12:42 pm
Not really... you can’t do jackshit to disprove anything bar whining and quoting others.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 11th 2020, 12:44 pm
Revan wank is outta control but it is fine. Even Ant puts him below RotS titans.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 11th 2020, 12:46 pm
Ant is just the best Revan debater lmao.It doesn’t necessitate him having him the highest.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 1:27 pm
He's not wrong. The Revan wank is the worst wankage I've seen since SK's was a thing.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 11th 2020, 1:34 pm
BoD wrote:He's not wrong. The Revan wank is the worst wankage I've seen since SK's was a thing.
Your Vader wank is the worst thing I've seen since SK's tbh.
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

January 11th 2020, 1:36 pm
Yeah going with UnuThul.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 1:45 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:
BoD wrote:He's not wrong. The Revan wank is the worst wankage I've seen since SK's was a thing.
Your Vader wank is the worst thing I've seen since SK's tbh.
Except I don't wank Vader that much, lol.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2020, 1:53 pm
I'm not gonna in depth, but I thought I'd point out some retarded opinions. Many people assume Revan Reborn splits, beats or loses to Dooku in a great fight.Yet these same people have Yoda slapping SoR Revan in a fight. If we use Revan Reborn being Dooku tier as a baseline, I don't see how it'd be unreasonable for SoR Revan to be above Yoda when Revan had 3 centuries of growth and centuries of extra knowledge added on. Note this isn't my post on Revan, I just thought I'd point out some questionable opinions.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 2:14 pm
Not even sure how far above Dooku SoR Revan is, let alone where Revan Reborn stands in comparison to him. Curious why people think he grew over three centuries, though. All of his energy (and Meetra's) was going towards holding back key details about the Republic from Vitiate, and Vitiate was still draining him and he was close to giving in when he was rescued. If we're to assume, @KingofBlades, that he grew in these 300 years, then Foundry Revan should logically be > Revan Reborn in power, but we all know that he's not. I doubt he grew much in these 300 years considering the nature of his imprisonment and status within the Force (being constantly drained of knowledge and energy).
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 11th 2020, 2:59 pm
both vader and revan wank are good if you dont overrate their true abilities and if you keep them in a certain nivel comparable to other top tier characters however the highball with both characters get out of control when you consider them superior to either sheev of valkorion....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum