Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"? Empty Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"?

December 14th 2019, 11:11 pm
What the title asks. I've got a theory about Lucas' thought process while going through the films and how he developed Luke as a character and I want to check if I'm right. Right now it's about £55 on Amazon so I'd rather not pay that for something I need to check a page or two from.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"? Empty Re: Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"?

December 15th 2019, 1:41 am
cant u PDF/torrent the kark down or something?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"? Empty Re: Does anyone have a link or PDF copy of "Making of Return of the Jedi"?

December 15th 2019, 4:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Level Three
Level Three

December 17th 2019, 3:43 pm
What's wrong with this one on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UifgdkGSas
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 18th 2019, 1:07 am
Judging by the length, it evidently doesn't contain all the information from the book.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum