Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

62 - SS - Darth Traya (MasterCilghal) vs Jaina Solo (Xolthol) - Page 5 Empty Re: SS - Darth Traya (MasterCilghal) vs Jaina Solo (Xolthol)

October 11th 2019, 3:40 am
Or maybe tomorrow lol, I've kinda read through it but I haven't done so carefully enough.

62 - SS - Darth Traya (MasterCilghal) vs Jaina Solo (Xolthol) - Page 5 SaeC5lk
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

62 - SS - Darth Traya (MasterCilghal) vs Jaina Solo (Xolthol) - Page 5 Empty Re: SS - Darth Traya (MasterCilghal) vs Jaina Solo (Xolthol)

October 27th 2019, 10:51 pm
@The Ellimist @Bart Have you an idea when you will vote ?

@Azronger @LSDMB @DarthAnt66 @DarthSkywalker0 Can any of you judge this or can I ask @Immortal Emperor to judge this SS ?
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

October 28th 2019, 2:16 am
No, HP most definitely is not judging this.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 31st 2019, 4:26 pm
@Xolthol I can volunteer to judge if no one else is willing to do so.

Level Three
Level Three

October 31st 2019, 4:52 pm
Azronger wrote:@Xolthol I can volunteer to judge if no one else is willing to do so.
Yeah if you could I’d be grateful, we need only one more judge.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 31st 2019, 4:54 pm
@Azronger: It will be honnor if you will judge us...
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 31st 2019, 6:35 pm
Nice work both of you @Xolthol @MasterCilghal
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 1st 2019, 4:08 am
Kewl, glad to not have to do this anyway given how much work I currently have, and how little time I have to do it.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 1st 2019, 12:01 pm
@MasterCilghal @Meatpants I'd like confirmation whether you two worked independently of each other or whether you worked on the brief intercession post by Meatpants.

November 1st 2019, 6:11 pm
It was all my work.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 2nd 2019, 1:51 am
jaina wins easy
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 2nd 2019, 3:52 am
Meatpants wrote:It was all my work.

Alright.
MP

November 2nd 2019, 4:53 am
I wouldn’t mind getting feedback on my section though.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 24th 2019, 7:23 pm
@Azronger @Bart @The Ellimist Bump for you not to forget to cast your vote.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

November 25th 2019, 2:05 am
xolthol wrote:@Azronger @Bart @The Ellimist Bump for you not to forget to cast your vote.
@Azronger has told me he has already started with the vote, so it should come soon. Idk about Bart or Elm, though.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

December 28th 2019, 12:01 pm
@Azronger @Bart  @The Ellimist Bump for you not to forget to cast your vote.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 28th 2019, 4:18 pm
Haven't read the debate, but vote goes to xolthol. Master Cilghal is just outclassed here
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 28th 2019, 8:04 pm
Nice job Isv.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

December 29th 2019, 3:11 am
Isv wrote:Haven't read the debate, but vote goes to xolthol. Master Cilghal is just outclassed here

Thanks, very cool
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 29th 2019, 8:46 am
Do the mods actually judge debates or do they just sit on their asses doing nothing? Cause as far as I can tell it looks like the latter. Get your sh*t together and actually judge for Christ Sake.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 29th 2019, 2:26 pm
Imo we should have a panel of people (other than mods) that can judge debates.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 29th 2019, 2:53 pm
Yeah, this is dumb. Multiple debates are just lying around while the mods spend hours chatting on Discord and getting fat rather than judging them.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 29th 2019, 3:05 pm
Lmao. I move to petition (read: spam) the mods on discord.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

January 4th 2020, 8:20 am
@MasterCilghal Do you agree to ask someone else than @Azronger @Bart @The Ellimist to judge because it seems never to happend ? What do you think of @Meatpants @DC77 (Reborn) @The Count of Conundrums as judge (if they agree).
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 4th 2020, 8:29 am
From what I know only the moderators  can judge debates.  Az has told me he is working on the judging post, and it will eventually come out, so I don’t think there’s any need to choose someone else anyway. I’ll see for the others.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum