Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 3rd 2019, 8:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So I was recently just poking around in some of Charles Boyd's posts and found something that I thought was interesting:

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family 6ofrmGd

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9347029&postcount=56



We also know that Revan made the claim that his influence is what convinced Tenebrae to sign the Treaty of Coruscant:





Was Revan wrong perhaps? Could the birth of Tenebrae's children and his relationship with Senya be the reason for the signing of the treaty in order to focus on his family and not Revan's influence? Or could Revan be indirectly responsible for Tenebrae creating a family which then caused the signing of the treaty? Would love to hear your thoughts.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 3rd 2019, 8:28 pm
Option 2.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 3rd 2019, 8:35 pm
Both. Revan influenced Valk while he was on Zakuul, tempering his hatred and possibly leading to his diminished anger and lust for complete power so that he fell in love (or as much as a monster like Valkorion can love) with Senya.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 3rd 2019, 10:36 pm
Finally, the Emperor permitted the war to end in a truce - his ruthless tactics unknowingly calmed by his mental link with the Jedi Master Revan, a legendary Republic hero. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)

When the Empire launched the Great War against the Republic, Revan used his connection to the Emperor to manipulate the Sith Lord into ending the conflict in a temporary peace, saving millions of lives in the process. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 3rd 2019, 10:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@DarthAnt66 wrote:Finally, the Emperor permitted the war to end in a truce - his ruthless tactics unknowingly calmed by his mental link with the Jedi Master Revan, a legendary Republic hero. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)

When the Empire launched the Great War against the Republic, Revan used his connection to the Emperor to manipulate the Sith Lord into ending the conflict in a temporary peace, saving millions of lives in the process. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family 1289255181

Do you think Revan was indirectly responsible for Vaylin/Arcann's birth?
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 9:22 am
@Praxis wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:Finally, the Emperor permitted the war to end in a truce - his ruthless tactics unknowingly calmed by his mental link with the Jedi Master Revan, a legendary Republic hero. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)

When the Empire launched the Great War against the Republic, Revan used his connection to the Emperor to manipulate the Sith Lord into ending the conflict in a temporary peace, saving millions of lives in the process. (Source: Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia)

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family 1289255181

Do you think Revan was indirectly responsible for Vaylin/Arcann's birth?
Not directly but without him tempering Tenerbae's mind its unlikely he'd try to build something like Zakuul in my opinion.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 12:38 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:Both. Revan influenced Valk while he was on Zakuul, tempering his hatred and possibly leading to his diminished anger and lust for complete power so that he fell in love (or as much as a monster like Valkorion can love) with Senya.
Lmao Revan was Valk's wingman since Valk gets nervous talking to girls.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 12:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@KingofBlades wrote:
@BreakofDawn wrote:Both. Revan influenced Valk while he was on Zakuul, tempering his hatred and possibly leading to his diminished anger and lust for complete power so that he fell in love (or as much as a monster like Valkorion can love) with Senya.
Lmao Revan was Valk's wingman since Valk gets nervous talking to girls.

Be careful, this might spawn a new fanfic Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family 1076326320
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 12:42 pm
ROFL.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 12:43 pm
Lmao.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 4th 2019, 12:44 pm
R O L L I N G  

O N  

T H E  

F L O O R  

L A U G H I N G
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

September 5th 2019, 9:10 am
@KingofBlades wrote:
@BreakofDawn wrote:Both. Revan influenced Valk while he was on Zakuul, tempering his hatred and possibly leading to his diminished anger and lust for complete power so that he fell in love (or as much as a monster like Valkorion can love) with Senya.
Lmao Revan was Valk's wingman since Valk gets nervous talking to girls.
LMAO, I'm dying.
Sponsored content

Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family Empty Re: Revan and the Treaty of Coruscant/Eternal Family

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum