Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath

September 1st 2019, 6:40 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Any reasons for Outlander or Vaylin soloing? Or is it just hype?
I’m going to post a detailed reasoning for it probably tomorrow. A lot of it is through scaling, statements and also some feats.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath

September 1st 2019, 6:47 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:Any reasons for Outlander or Vaylin soloing? Or is it just hype?
I’m going to post a detailed reasoning for it probably tomorrow. A lot of it is through scaling, statements and also some feats.
Looking forward to it.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 7:24 pm
Team.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 1st 2019, 8:35 pm
Couple notes:
-Obviously Vitiate grew between the Revan novel and KotFE. I'm just suggesting the gap isn't all that significant.
-As I explained before, given how vastly weakened Vitiate was when he performed the Ziost feat there's no reason to assume hew grew much, if at all, from the event. Especially considering he was said to have been merely "restored" by the drain.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

September 1st 2019, 9:00 pm
No one here is soloing Yoda.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 6:47 am
Deronn_Solo wrote:No one here is soloing Yoda.

Yeah, this phenomenon is really bizarre. There was never an argument made for the Outlander or Vaylin being on the level of the RotS titans. Some people just accepted that position for no apparent reason, but a push for it was never made on the forums. Either it happened behind the scenes, or some just came to that conclusion on their own.

I've never heard good reasoning for it, though. Perhaps that could change. @BreakofDawn @TenebrousWay @NotAA3
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 2nd 2019, 6:49 am
Yoda prolly smacks.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 2nd 2019, 8:17 am
Yeah I don’t see them soloing in any way, they win together though
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum