Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Empty Re: Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022)

October 22nd 2020, 5:45 am
Ah, I'd have to consult Decaf on that one.
AncientPower
AncientPower

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Empty Re: Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022)

October 28th 2020, 10:45 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
In celebration of 8,000 views, I have now added in this line of scaling in the appropriate chronological order:

Exar Kun telepathically searched the galaxy for practitioners of the Sith and only Ulic Qel-Droma was a true threat who could challenge him:

Ulic Qel-Droma, Star Wars Databank wrote:Now, he sought out the only other Sith practitioner who could challenge him -- Ulic Qel Droma.

Chronicles of the Old Republic wrote:Meanwhile on Yavin 4, a more powerful EXAR KUN rests in his meditation chamber, reaching out across the galaxy and detecting other Sith practitioners with his psychic tendrils. Believing himself to be the instigator of a new Sith Golden Age, Kun journeys to the Empress Teta system to destroy Ulic, knowing him to be a threat to his power.

Chronicles of the Old Republic is a Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords primer. Thus, the true Sith Empire would be included in the above statements:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201028-112952_YouTube
Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201028-113056_YouTube
Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201028-113152_YouTube
Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201028-113233_YouTube

Star Wars the Old Republic media has clarified that the true Sith as referred to in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords is indivisably the Sith Empire. Thus these quotes apply:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201028-104639_Google_Play_Books

Galactic History 83: The Republic Rebuilds wrote:But the Jedi Exile could not forget Darth Traya's final warning, suggesting that evil remained in the Unknown Regions. With the Jedi Order flourishing, the Exile left the known galaxy to follow her former commander Revan into darkness.

As a matter of fact, per Star Wars the Old Republic, Darth Traya knew about the Sith Emperor himself the entire time:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 20201028_121728

The Entity Codex Entry wrote:The Entity chafes at her enslavement, desperately seeking freedom from this ignoble fate. Centuries ago, she nearly brought the galaxy to its knees and all but eradicated the Jedi Order; to be used as a mere political tool by Darth Baras is an insult to these past deeds.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 27th 2020, 4:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In celebration of 9,000 views, the biggest update to the thread so far has been made.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 12th 2020, 11:10 pm
In celebration of 10,000 views, one of three new updates is being added. The first was added to the spirit section:

Exar Kun's ability to return as a spirit was prevented by a city established by the Jedi deep under the surface of Yavin IV:

Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide wrote:The Jedi launch a salvo of light side energy at the planet, trapping Kun's spirit there, but ravaging Yavin 4 in the process. Afterward, the Jedi built a city deep underground to nurture the world back to health and guarantee Kun never returns.

Exar Kun was limited in his ability to directly effect anything physical as a purely non-physical spiritual entity:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Kun_spirit

Exar Kun's mental strength massively waned over the millennia:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201202-081820_Discord

Exar Kun's spirit lacked any reserves and was forced to slumber for several millennia until Luke's academy was established:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201105-075625_Comic_Screen
- Insider 100

Exar Kun is further stated by Kevin J. Anderson to have been trapped inside the Yavin Temples until Luke Skywalker actively opened them for him and is looking to possess a body afterwards:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 20201213_120648
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 13th 2020, 12:20 am
Update two:

The Resurrection of Exar Kun

Exar Kun's spirit possessed Kyp Durron when the youth fully opened up to him:

New Essential Chronology wrote:He opened himself to the spirit of the Sith Lord Exar Kun, convincing himself that Kun's power could be harnessed for noble purposes. Instead, the dark energies trampled over Durron's naïvité.

Exar Kun outright possesses Kyp Durron:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 20190813

The possession was so strong that Kyp was incapable of thinking for himself after Kun asserts full control over him across a number of weeks, rendering distance obsolete as Kun has physically left part of his power in Kyp:

Jedi Academy Sourcebook wrote:Over a number of weeks, Kun slowly bends Kyp to his will, and begins to augment his power. He grows very powerful on Kyp's hate, and soon his hold on Kyp is so complete that he can send Kyp beyond the planet to do his will and still retain control over his subject.

Champions of the Force wrote:Troubled by that voice, Kyp had stolen a ship and fled to the forest moon of Endor to meditate beside the ashes of Darth Vader's funeral pyre. He had thought to go far enough away to escape Kun's influence, but he no longer thought that was possible.
Kyp had traveled to the Core Systems, but still he felt the chains binding him to the Dark Lord, the malevolent obligations required by the Sith teachings. If he tried to resist and think for himself, the angry tauntings returned with full force, the snapped words, the coercions, the veiled threats.

In fact, Kun's so superior he 'toyed' with Kyp:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screenshot_20201202-081820_Discord

With full mental control over Kyp Durron, Exar Kun is able to use Kyp as a host body for his spirit. The most overt example of this, is this fight between Kyp Durron and Corran Horn:

I, Jedi wrote:"You are not my master!" Kyp pointed back toward the dining room, "He is not my master! What good is it being a Jedi if we do not act?"
"What good is it being Jedi if we don't act responsibly?" I hauled myself upright, "Remember Kyp, the 'no good Jedi' kicked Kun's butt.." Kyp struck at me again through the Force but I expected it this time, I absorbed enough of it to let me create a shield.
"You're involved with someone who lost a long time ago, don't compound his error."
`"And who will stop me?" I hesitated because Kyp's words seemed to echo within themselves, we were not alone, which meant Kyp's mentor had come to aid his apprentice.
"I will, if you make it necessary." An ancient sneer of contempt twisted Kyp's features.
"Puny Jedi, you are of no concern to me." Even though I had braced myself for another attack, it did no good. Kyp's previous blows were like light breezes compared to this full-on gale. I slammed back into the wall with teeth rattling-impact.`

A greater understanding of this can also be found here:

The Jedi Academy Sourcebook wrote:Exar Kun passed the millennia in uneasy slumber.
A few scant years later, Kun is brought sharply awake by the arrival of not one or two, but a dozen humans blazing with the power he needed to live again. Eagerly but cautiously, Kun observes each arrival, probing for weaknesses and the power he needs to restore his lost reserves of energy. For a time, he is able to subside by feeding on their residual energy, but soon he will need worshippers if he is to grow more active. With a nucleus of followers to provide him energy-providing anger and fear, Kun will have enough power to escape his exile and take on human form. To his surprise, Kun recognizes the leader to be the same man who had visited Yavin Four years earlier, now much more powerful in the Force. Too powerful, for the moment, for Kun to tackle.
Kun finds Gantoris, strong-willed and impatient to learn, to be a more promising first candidate. He easily seduces Gantoris in the same manner that Nadd had seduced him—by promising forbidden knowledge and the truly powerful Jedi secrets Gantoris cannot wait to learn. Carefully building up and feeding on the anger of his first apprentice, Kun grows in power. Soon he feels confident to make an attempt to subvert Luke, knowing that if he can sway the teacher, the students will all follow. Kun, posing as Anakin Skywalker, appears to Luke and attempts to pull him toward the forbidden Sith teachings by tempting him to use Sith power to seize control of the New Republic and destroy the Empire. Realizing that this shade is not that of his father, Luke rejects the offer.
Enraged and drained, Kun returns to Gantoris. Desperate for more energy, he goads Gantoris to new heights of anger by showing him the Eol Sha colonists dying on Dantooine. Gantoris is pushed too far, however, and turns on his Sith master. Realizing that Gantoris is no longer his, Kun utterly drains him to provide himself a reserve of energy to last until he can subvert more students.
Kun has just begun edging in on Streen when Kyp Durron arrives at the Jedi Academy. Kun immediately senses in the young man his ideal subject. Like Gantoris, Kyp is strong-willed and impatient to learn. Moreover, he is far more powerful than the Eol Sha leader, and young enough to be overconfident and naive.
Over a number of weeks, Kun slowly bends Kyp to his will, and begins to augment his power. He grows very powerful on Kyp's hate, and soon his hold on Kyp is so complete that he can send Kyp beyond the planet to do his will and still retain control over his subject. Ultimately, he has Kyp return to Yavin Four and helps him reclaim the Sun Crusher. He also bolsters Kyp's talents to allow him to defeat Luke and place him in a coma.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 4:06 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Exar Kun's presence is felt by the Jedi and Sith, some 350 years later:

Satele Shan, Shadow of Revan wrote:"You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."

The Hero of Tython & Satele Shan, Shadow of Revan wrote:"The Emperor is here, I can feel his presence. I'd know it anywhere. But he isn't alone."

"The Emperor isn't the only Sith to have left his mark on this world."

This is incorrect.

They are alluding to presence of the Force spirit of a Jedi on Yavin 4.

Satele Shan: "You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."

Darth Marr: "Yes. It is more like you."

The chief protagonist: "I sense it too. Is it clearly possible that a light side presence could exist here?"

Satele Shan: "The light can flourish anywhere."

Darth Marr: "Apparently."

Later:

Darth Marr: "Revan is here as well. And another presence, if you wish to believe the Grand Master."

Satele Shan: "The other presence--it's unclear. The dark side permeates everything here. Saturates it. I've been to Oricon, this is another level entirely."

The chief protagonist: "Oricon was affected by the Dread Masters. Even their combined power was insignificant compared to the Emperor."

Darth Marr: "The Order of Revan is garrisoned inside an old Massassi temple. That is where the dark side is most prevalent."

Force spirits of the Jedi Masters Orgus Din and Revan were on Yavin 4 at the time - to guide and support in the upcoming battle. However, Satele had trouble telling the two apart due to the dark side clouding the senses of Satele. Tenebrae's presence on Yavin 4 spiked the dark side where he was present and across the planet by extension. And this was but a part of Tenebrae - you have no idea how powerful this being was/is.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 28th 2020, 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 4:10 am
This isn't incorrect. I'm incorporating multiple lines of dialogue.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 4:13 am
LadyKulvax wrote:This isn't incorrect. I'm incorporating multiple lines of dialogue.

I can share footage and screenshots if necessary. None of them are discussing Exar Kun----but Revan, the Emperor, the temple where all were gathering and the mysterious presence which would manifest there in the course of the battle (i.e. Light side presence).
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 4:33 am
I have literally quoted the mentions of the ancient Sith from the cutscenes. Have you even played the game or at least gone through the script?
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 4:44 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I have literally quoted the mentions of the ancient Sith from the cutscenes. Have you even played the game or at least gone through the script?

I do not record my gameplay sessions. YouTube is littered with footage nevertheless which is good enough.

I have posted two sets of dialogues in my post as they occurred in combination in each meeting. You are giving spins to them when it is rather obvious that Exar Kun is not the theme of discussion in these meetings and otherwise. Why is it difficult for you to admit a mistake? You can double-check on YouTube as well.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 28th 2020, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 4:57 am
Satele literally mentions the ancient Sith twice:

"You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."

Sit down and be quiet.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 5:32 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Satele literally mentions the ancient Sith twice:

"You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."

Sit down and be quiet.

See for yourself:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 1

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 2

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 3

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 4

Below is the presence that Darth Marr and Satele Shan felt and alluded to in their meetings earlier:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 The-presence2

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 The-presence3

----

"Take a seat, young Skywalker Talker." - Master Windu S_W_LeGenD
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 5:48 am
They mention all of them, how is your ability to comprehend basic English this poor after seven years of doing this?
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 5:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LadyKulvax wrote:They mention all of them, how is your ability to comprehend basic English this poor after seven years of doing this?

You are wrong and busted; I can post additional scans as well. And keep your insults to yourself.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 5:59 am
What are you even contesting? This is laughable. I stated that Exar Kun (one of the ancients referenced) is a noted presence 350 years later. That is it. You have gone on numerous tangents for no reason with no explanation. You've completely misunderstood what's stated in the OP. Stop wasting my time trying to showboat over nothing.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 6:59 am
LadyKulvax wrote:What are you even contesting? This is laughable. I stated that Exar Kun (one of the ancients referenced) is a noted presence 350 years later. That is it. You have gone on numerous tangents for no reason with no explanation. You've completely misunderstood what's stated in the OP. Stop wasting my time trying to showboat over nothing.

Your interpretation of the dialogues in the Shadow of Revan expansion set is in question here - looks incorrect.

FIRST MEETING

The Protagonist: "I can feel the Emperor's presence here. I'd know it anywhere. But that presence isn't alone." -

Satele Shan: "The Emperor isn't the only Sith to have left his mark on this place."

Theron Shan: "We need better eyes on the region around us. Scouts can only patrol so far in brush this dense."

Darth Marr: "It is more than that. I sense their fear. Their distrust. This world is mired in ancient hatreds, and we have brought more than our share already."

- - - -

Emphasis mine. This place - the Emperor's by and large. Darth Marr is alluding to this corrupting influence. This part is expanded upon further in another meeting*.

- - - -

SECOND MEETING

Satele Shan: "You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."

Darth Marr: "Yes. It is more like you."

The Protagonist: "I sense it too. Is it clearly possible that a light side presence could exist here?"

Satele Shan: "The light can flourish anywhere."

Darth Marr: "Apparently."

- - - -

*THIRD MEETING

Darth Marr: "Revan is here as well. And another presence, if you wish to believe the Grand Master."

Satele Shan: "The other presence--it's unclear. The dark side permeates everything here. Saturates it. I've been to Oricon, this is another level entirely."

The chief protagonist: "Oricon was affected by the Dread Masters. Even their combined power was insignificant compared to the Emperor."

Darth Marr: "The Order of Revan is garrisoned inside an old Massassi temple. That is where the dark side is most prevalent."

- - - -

Emphasis mine. Tenebrae's dark presence nearby is making Oricon feeling tame in comparison.

- - - -

THE OTHER PRESENCE

Revan's spirit materialized eventually and Darth Marr confirmed that this is the presence he and Satele were alluding to all along (I have shared a screenshot in a previous post).

Please watch the entire footage and try to comprehend what is going on:

The other presence they all felt and were alluding to was the Revan's spirit all along; this becomes apparent eventually as the story progress further. To paraphrase Satele Shan: "All truth is revealed with time." (actual statement)

Exar Kun definitely made a mark on this world centuries earlier but it was scorched by the Wall of Light afterwards. The Sith came to this world again and the Emperor established his own Temple as well as an academy for the Imperial Guard here. Tenebrae's dark presence contributed much to the corruption on Yavin 4 when a part of his being shifted to his Temple from Dromund Kaas - this aspect is also discussed in one of the meetings relative to developments on Oricon earlier (THIRD MEETING). Exar Kun is not the theme of these discussions but you are trying to give the impression that he is - he is not. Case closed.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 28th 2020, 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 7:06 am
Not a single post in this thread claimed that the 'other presence' is Exar Kun nor that the Emperor wasn't leaving his mark after hiding his body there for three centuries. You're straight up embarrassing yourself. Your entire ineligible rant was pointless.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 7:09 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Not a single post in this thread claimed that the 'other presence' is Exar Kun nor that the Emperor wasn't leaving his mark after hiding his body there for three centuries. You're straight up embarrassing yourself. Your entire ineligible rant was pointless.

This is your post:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Evidence

Seriously, dude? Do you even read what you type? Are you this dense in real as well? I am flabbergasted.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 7:13 am
I have, clearly you can't. She literally says NOT THE ANCIENT SITH. She literally says ISN'T THE ONLY SITH TO HAVE LEFT HIS MARK. These are DIRECT REFERENCES to EXAR KUN, among others. This was painful to explain.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on December 28th 2020, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 7:14 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I have, clearly you can't. She literally says NOT THE ANCIENT SITH. She literally says ISN'T THE ONLY SITH TO HAVE LEFT HIS MARK. These are DIRECT REFERENCES to EXAR KUN. This was painful to explain.

You are putting those dialogues in wrong order and have misinterpreted them as well. She does not say "this world" but "this place." Exar Kun was not in "this place." Understand the difference. Pay heed to the presented evidence.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 7:16 am
They are not in any order at all, they aren't meant to be a single conversation but separate quotes. I haven't misinterpreted anything. The usage of 'world' as a mistake doesn't justify any of the last four tangents you went on. Just stop.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 28th 2020, 7:20 am
LadyKulvax wrote:They are not in any order at all, they aren't meant to be a single conversation but separate quotes. I haven't misinterpreted anything. The usage of 'world' as a mistake doesn't justify any of the last four tangents you went on. Just stop.

Satele Shan's statement is in relation to the exchange of dialogues in the FIRST MEETING - I have already pointed this out to you and even shared the footage with you. You need to stop with your 'misinterpretations' on the other hand and pay heed to provided evidence. What you are doing is not good practice.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 28th 2020, 9:54 am
You literally don't even understand how the quote is being used. Stop throwing around accusations because of your own incompetence.
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 9th 2021, 2:00 am
Added the following to the thread in the appropriate sections:

Exar Kun abandoning Vodo Siosk-Baas caused a dark side shadow over Dantooine that lasted years:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Unknown
- Official Star Wars Fact File 139

Exar Kun engaged in a 'titanic battle' against the Jedi Order, when he lost, indicating a very close fight:

Exar Kun Supreme Respect Thread (NEW UPDATE 8/28/2022) - Page 6 Screen_Shot_2021-01-08_at_8.16.17_PM
- Star Wars Galaxy Magazine #8
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 1:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
try making this sludge more coherent and i may read it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum