Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Yoda vs Vitiate Empty Yoda vs Vitiate

August 17th 2019, 11:27 pm
- SW:ToR!Vitiate
- RotS!Yoda
- Standard Rules

Go! Yoda vs Vitiate 3750555731
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Yoda vs Vitiate Empty Re: Yoda vs Vitiate

August 17th 2019, 11:36 pm
Yoda cuts him down.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 17th 2019, 11:41 pm
Yoda's canonically more powerful by virtue of his standing as an equal of Sidious. Couple that with his vastly greater skill and he wins.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 17th 2019, 11:48 pm
Yoda

Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:06 am
Azronger wrote:Yoda's canonically more powerful by virtue of his standing as an equal of Sidious. Couple that with his vastly greater skill and he wins.
Are there quotes stating that Sidious as of RotS is the most powerful Sith ever?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 12:12 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
Azronger wrote:Yoda's canonically more powerful by virtue of his standing as an equal of Sidious. Couple that with his vastly greater skill and he wins.
Are there quotes stating that Sidious as of RotS is the most powerful Sith ever?

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 18th 2019, 12:13 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

yes, like a dozen. Two as of TPM too
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 18th 2019, 12:17 am
Vitiate walks into Yoda's lightsaber.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:20 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.
 I've literally made a blog using that quote to back my claim. I have no clue why I completely forgot about it lol.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 12:22 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

I've literally made a blog using that quote to back my claim. I have no clue why I completely forgot about it lol.

We are human, it happens mate lol.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:23 am
Azronger wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

Yea I recall seeing them. Not sure why I forgot about them existing. But yea, Yoda is factually above Vitiate then.

Do you have the TPM ones on you?
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:23 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

We are human, it happens mate lol.
True
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 18th 2019, 12:27 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
Azronger wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:

Yea I recall seeing them. Not sure why I forgot about them existing. But yea, Yoda is factually above Vitiate then.

Do you have the TPM ones on you?

Yoda vs Vitiate Battle10

Yoda vs Vitiate 6332394-3790387919-62990
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:28 am
@Azronger awesome, thanks.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 18th 2019, 12:30 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:@Azronger awesome, thanks.

You're welcome. There's also Sidious' own opinion in the Plagueis novel, but those two are out-of-universe and therefore far more definitive.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 18th 2019, 12:31 am
Lmfao, the Sheev brigade has backtracked to completely outdated and debunked ROTS most powerful quotes.

SWTOR!Vitiate >>> Ziost!Vitiate >> Yoda.
LOTL

August 18th 2019, 1:03 am
Praxis wrote:Yoda
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

August 18th 2019, 1:04 am
Yoda
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2019, 1:06 am
Feats for Yoda that compare to Ziost? I'll wait.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 1:27 am
Yoda evenly matching Sidious alone is superior than anything Vitiate has ever done, lmao. Ziost feat isn't even explained fully just as how Revan defeated Malak in SF. Yoda blitzes any version of Vitiate and the Sith Emperor does not have anything against Yoda that could harm him in his arsenal. Vitiate wank has reached too damn high levels.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 18th 2019, 1:28 am
Scaling above [or equal] someone who unbalanced the omnipresence energy field that bonds the very universe together, and being vastly more powerful than Jedi who can hold up ISD's with a shit arm.

Sidious also scales above another world eater in Nhilus, so dunno why Ziost is being championed as an end all be all showing. Yoda vs Vitiate 1220391476

Someone bring me up to date on the current SW ground realities, pls.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2019, 1:35 am
Sidious hasn't got anything either. That's precisely why Sheevites are opting to use debunked most powerful quotes. To dodge actually comparing feats.

The spirit of Vitiate death waved Ziost, tearing fissures into the surface of the world and causing enough damage that the core of the planet was shaken into causing massive and constant magnetic fluctuations that fried every power source across the entire orbit of the planet; as far away as the space station that was out of orbit. All in the space of ten seconds.

G fvckin' G, lmfao.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2019, 1:38 am
Deronn_Solo wrote:Scaling above [or equal] someone who unbalanced the omnipresence energy field that bonds the very universe together, and being vastly more powerful than Jedi who can hold up ISD's with a shit arm.

Sidious also scales above another world eater in Nhilus, so dunno why Ziost is being championed as an end all be all showing. Yoda vs Vitiate 1220391476

Someone bring me up to date on the current SW ground realities, pls.
If you're raising a feat that was the result of Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious combining into a singular entity via months of uninterrupted, intense meditation. Then I'm raising the Dark Ritual that only required the decimation of a single city's population, resulting in the decimation of the entire galaxy.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 1:47 am
Lmao, Sidious is a consistent character, by feat and lore wise. Sidious is the most powerful mortal DS character ever lived and GL made him that way. Vitiate is a poor and inconsistent character who wasn't even considered canon by GL (this includes the entire ancient times and NJO). As I also said before, background of Ziost is unexplained and unclear. What makes you think that Vitiate collapsed the nature of Ziost? What implies that? Vitiate possessed and drove the people of Ziost mad. Through their actions these consequences may have occured. There is literally no info about the cataclysm of Ziost. Especially your Vitiate wank is just hilarious.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2019, 1:52 am
I'm not even going to bother with that level of lack of basic TOR knowledge.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum