Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ? - Page 3 Empty Re: weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ?

March 6th 2020, 6:45 am
Lol

Level Seven
Level Seven

weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ? - Page 3 Empty Re: weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ?

March 6th 2020, 6:46 am
Azronger wrote:Lol
weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ? - Page 3 1648373583
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 6th 2020, 9:35 am
Odan urr
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 6th 2020, 11:56 am
Memit Nadill
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 6th 2020, 11:59 am
BoD wrote:
ILS wrote:That seems fair for Sidious, but why is Valk on that level?
Mainly because of his own scaling and feats from the likes of unchained Vaylin and the Outlander, with the former having the potential to match his Vitiate iteration while still a child (she then had about 20 years of continuous growth) and the latter seemingly surpassing her by the end of KOTET (based upon his fight with her - and Arcann, depending on your choices - when she was controlled by Valkorion and thus being used as little more than a puppet). While I don't think either have quite surpassed Vitiate (yet), they're fairly close, yet Valk had the power to all but one-shot both of them. 

Right now, I hold both the Outlander and Vaylin as borderline tier 9s, or in the Outlander's case, maybe a tier 9 overall due to his combined mental state, lightsaber skill, knowledge, experience and maybe maybe even power wise, since I hold him as > Vaylin by Onslaught. Happy to go into more detail in a bit.
why do you wank them that hard valk wank is good but outlander and vaylin one first time i see it lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 12:30 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
BoD wrote:
Mainly because of his own scaling and feats from the likes of unchained Vaylin and the Outlander, with the former having the potential to match his Vitiate iteration while still a child (she then had about 20 years of continuous growth) and the latter seemingly surpassing her by the end of KOTET (based upon his fight with her - and Arcann, depending on your choices - when she was controlled by Valkorion and thus being used as little more than a puppet). While I don't think either have quite surpassed Vitiate (yet), they're fairly close, yet Valk had the power to all but one-shot both of them. 

Right now, I hold both the Outlander and Vaylin as borderline tier 9s, or in the Outlander's case, maybe a tier 9 overall due to his combined mental state, lightsaber skill, knowledge, experience and maybe maybe even power wise, since I hold him as > Vaylin by Onslaught. Happy to go into more detail in a bit.
why do you wank them that hard valk wank is good but outlander and vaylin one first time i see it lol

Because there are several indications for them being on that level, including one comparing Vaylin's potential to Vitiate's.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 6th 2020, 12:56 pm
BoD wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
BoD wrote:

Because there are several indications for them being on that level, including one comparing Vaylin's potential to Vitiate's.
alrighty then
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 6th 2020, 8:15 pm
MasterCilghal: "Possibly Vol could beat Valkorion"

Who's Darish Vol, again? I've heard of him, but I don't know what he's done that qualifies him as a potential emperor-slayer.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 6th 2020, 8:18 pm
@Geistalt You can tag and quote users directly instead of the formatting you're using.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum