Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DoA
DoA

Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX... Palpatine returns?!

May 12th 2019, 8:36 am
In-sidiousvader wrote:
GodEmperorTarkin wrote:It's probably just going to be a one-scene cameo of Sheev and a few mentions here and there. But I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't turn out to be Snoke.

No dude, Snoke is Plaguies Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 2960029119

Fine with me.

That just means Sidious has far surpassed Plagueis to the point where he could train apprentices more powerful than his former master Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 4233314142
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX... Palpatine returns?!

May 25th 2019, 1:48 am
Since this thread is pretty dead, instead of wasting it an moving on to another I am curious what do you guys think of the rumor that Darth Vader will return as a villain? I can imagine a lot of you think it will ruin his character arc at the end of ROTJ, but personally I kind of like the idea. I don't like these characters, Kylo has potential but Rey is just unlikeable. The idea of VADER coming back as a villain would please me to be honest. I really think it would have to be done in a specific way though, bring VADER back not ANAKIN, there is a difference there, gather some new Darkside Ritual and only bring back the dark part of Vader (theoretically his full unrestrained Chosen one Dark side power) and then sick him on everyone, force Kylo and Rey and the cast, maybe luke O_O, to fight him in some badass epic battle. Curious to hear your thoughts?
The Merchant
The Merchant

May 25th 2019, 4:17 am
Palpatine coming back will.most likely be done via a hologram. I imagine Kylo finding a hologram about him and we will get a flashback with Palpatine establishing bases in the unknown regions. Snoke will probably also get fleshed out thru this. Keep in mind we actually know enough Snoke to make a pretty broad backstory for him, I hope 9 doesn't just jettison all that and make him something hokey like Plagueis.

May 26th 2019, 11:11 am
Sheev turning out to be Snoke would literally make the New Trilogy 1000 times worse.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

August 24th 2019, 5:38 pm
New poster with Palpatine in the background.

I think they're really trying to pull out all the stops to make sure TRoS doesn't bomb, lmao.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 24th 2019, 6:12 pm
King Joker wrote:New poster with Palpatine in the background.

I think they're really trying to pull out all the stops to make sure TRoS doesn't bomb, lmao.
I thought that was a fanmade poster at first
DoA
DoA

August 27th 2019, 3:52 am
SithSauce wrote:

Yeah, they just used a Hot Toys figure of Palpatine for that poster. Something just looks so off about his face.

This is a better poster imo:
Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 XvpNeyj
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 27th 2019, 10:40 am
The only thing dumber than Snoke being Palpatine is Snoke being some bullshit Disney version of Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 27th 2019, 12:02 pm
@DOA Unironically true.

OT-This movie is still gonna be a fucking train wreck.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 27th 2019, 3:11 pm
JJ Abrams directing doesn't give me much hope, but I'll give it a chance. Why not?
freethedevil
freethedevil

August 27th 2019, 5:30 pm
DoA wrote:
SithSauce wrote:

Yeah, they just used a Hot Toys figure of Palpatine for that poster. Something just looks so off about his face.

This is a better poster imo:
Episode IX... Palpatine returns?! - Page 2 XvpNeyj
This is gold.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 6th 2019, 9:44 pm
Dark Empire was well-recievedĀ as a story in its own right, not how it affected the SW Universe
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 6th 2019, 9:54 pm
The Witness
The Witness

December 7th 2019, 5:50 am
The film has to be good, they can't afford to make an underwhelming conclusion to the Skywalker saga
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 7th 2019, 10:42 am
Yes they can, as long as they make cash they'll continue to do whatever the kark they want.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum