Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Why TFU 2 GALEN MAREK should fight ROTS KENOBI explained - Page 2 Empty Re: Why TFU 2 GALEN MAREK should fight ROTS KENOBI explained

July 31st 2019, 6:51 pm
Jar kai is the duel wielding variant of niman. Kenobi is groundbound the whole fight with no acrobatics. He does chain in some unarmed attacks though. But this clearly isn't ataru.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Why TFU 2 GALEN MAREK should fight ROTS KENOBI explained - Page 2 Empty Re: Why TFU 2 GALEN MAREK should fight ROTS KENOBI explained

July 31st 2019, 6:59 pm
Why TFU 2 GALEN MAREK should fight ROTS KENOBI explained - Page 2 3363707401
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

July 31st 2019, 7:53 pm
I've been bamboozled. I thought this was going to explain why they SHOULD fight as the title indicated but now I come here to learn that the OP provides no justification for such an event transpiring. I demand a refund.

Last edited by Syndiciate on July 31st 2019, 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 7:54 pm
ROFL.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 31st 2019, 7:56 pm
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

July 31st 2019, 8:36 pm
The explanations are rolling in. The secret is that I was not the dreamweaver; you guys are.

After the first page I am fully of the belief that they should fight now, maybe the rest of you need a little more convincing?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 9:05 pm
You've left me on the edge of my seat Bran. Can't wait to see how this thread progresses.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 1st 2019, 3:47 am
Quarren Debatist
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 1st 2019, 6:01 am
Kenobi wins in all honesty

Level Seven
Level Seven

August 1st 2019, 8:47 am
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 1st 2019, 10:47 am
NotAA3 wrote:@Azronger Why?

RotS Kenobi > ANH Kenobi > TFU II Vader > Starkiller
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 1st 2019, 10:54 am
@Azronger Would you mind articulating why you believe Vader to be Starkiller's superior?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 1st 2019, 11:00 am
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 1st 2019, 11:21 am
Based.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 1st 2019, 11:49 am

A rebuttal's already been written to everything there...
LSDMB
LSDMB

August 3rd 2019, 12:11 pm
I mean I think Starkiller wins tbh.

Whatever else might be thought of Vader, his force augmentation as of 18 BBY had recovered a lot of its potency compared to the PT characters according to the Ferus Olin books, and Starkiller was keeping up with his augmented speed after seriously exhausting himself.

Now, Starkiller in a non-exhausted state, I don't think would get utterly trashed by Obi-Wan in a duel. Kbro's suggestion is that Obi-Wan would press Starkiller in a duel too much to use his Force powers, however all it takes for Starkiller even if we assume that this is true is to create distance, which could be accomplished with a simple leap backwards.

And at the end of the day I think Starkiller's force powers win the day here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum