Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackymarket
blackymarket

Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Empty Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

January 29th 2020, 9:15 am
Galen Marek as of his fight with Shaak Ti 

Obi-Wan as of ROTS

Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) 230px-Starkiller_feluciaGalen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdySWar4yj4MdETxMb3my3vF0p-GYEZV_gVGPTSQ1Q6HlXvGK7&s
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Empty Re: Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

January 29th 2020, 9:20 am
Obi Wan curbstomps
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Empty Re: Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

January 29th 2020, 9:23 am
Obi Wan stomps
Shioz
Shioz

January 29th 2020, 9:23 am
Kenobi.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 29th 2020, 9:24 am
Kenobi wins pretty easily
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

January 29th 2020, 9:27 am
Kenobi bodies him, yeah.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 29th 2020, 10:06 am
i actually wanna know how he bodies him. like, a good case.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 29th 2020, 10:11 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i actually wanna know how he bodies him. like, a good case.
He's a much better duelist, and he's more powerful than Shaak Ti by a decent margin.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 29th 2020, 10:13 am
he is in fact a better duelist yes, but isnt galen also more powerful than her by a decent margin? i mean, isnt this shak ti stronger than PT era shak ti, whom kenobi would in fact be far stronger than?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 29th 2020, 10:18 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:he is in fact a better duelist yes, but isnt galen also more powerful than her by a decent margin? i mean, isnt this shak ti stronger than PT era shak ti, whom kenobi would in fact be far stronger than?
Galen was struggling a lot against her during the duel. Any power difference was fairly minimal. And her power growth is hard to judge.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 29th 2020, 10:28 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
thats true. 

as for her growth, i really doubt the idea that she didnt grow in power over those, what, 15 years, i think (correct me if im wrong)? thats a good amount of time that tbh. i dont think she grew massively of course, but she may have reached kit fisto levels by that point, if i were to wank it. oh, and wasnt there some dark/light side nexus in that fight or something?
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

January 29th 2020, 1:51 pm
BoD wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:he is in fact a better duelist yes, but isnt galen also more powerful than her by a decent margin? i mean, isnt this shak ti stronger than PT era shak ti, whom kenobi would in fact be far stronger than?
Galen was struggling a lot against her during the duel. Any power difference was fairly minimal. And her power growth is hard to judge.

Galen only struggled against Shaak to the extent he did due to external circumstances I detail here: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t1394-tfu-shaak-ti-reynard-ethanion-vs-felucia-mission-galen-marek-syndiciate-private-debate
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

January 29th 2020, 1:55 pm
As for this fight, I'd say it depends a lot on setting. I don't think Galen by this point can dominate Kenobi outright but if he leaves himself open like he did against the Count in RotS he's done for. If the fight takes place on a flat field, I'd probably favor Kenobi after a prolonged duel. If this is a space with loose objects, obstacles or hazardous conditions I'd side with Galen as using these things to create openings and opportunities in a fight is pretty much his MO throughout TFU.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 31st 2020, 7:18 pm
Kenobi destroys him like a Magnagaurd. If anyone wants to bring up Kenobi being fodder to Dooku then remember the help Dooku had from Palpatine.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

January 31st 2020, 7:33 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Obi Wan curbstomps
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

January 31st 2020, 7:56 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Kenobi destroys him like a Magnagaurd. If anyone wants to bring up Kenobi being fodder to Dooku then remember the help Dooku had from Palpatine.
What help?
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 31st 2020, 8:46 pm
What do you mean? Wasn’t it implied that Palpatine helped Dooku take down Obi Wan to make the fight a test for Anakin? If not then why was Palpatine conveniently making weird facial expressions right before Dooku used the Force on him?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 31st 2020, 8:47 pm
kenobi shitstomps
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 31st 2020, 9:16 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:What do you mean? Wasn’t it implied that Palpatine helped Dooku take down Obi Wan to make the fight a test for Anakin? If not then why was Palpatine conveniently making weird facial expressions right before Dooku used the Force on him?
Palpatine gets horny when he sees people (including himself) in pain.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 31st 2020, 9:20 pm
What do you mean by “he gets horny?” Who was in pain? He made those expressions BEFORE Dooku threw Obi Wan. Also did senator (not emperor) Palpatine ever do that? Why continently do that seconds before Dooku threw Obi Wan? And when did he get exited when he was in pain?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 31st 2020, 10:20 pm
I'm gonna toss my vote in for Galen at this point, I doubt anyone can sway me
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 31st 2020, 11:22 pm
Isv wrote:I'm gonna toss my vote in for Galen at this point, I doubt anyone can sway me

Why do you think Marek wins?
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

February 2nd 2020, 5:30 pm
Syndiciate wrote:As for this fight, I'd say it depends a lot on setting. I don't think Galen by this point can dominate Kenobi outright but if he leaves himself open like he did against the Count in RotS he's done for. If the fight takes place on a flat field, I'd probably favor Kenobi after a prolonged duel. If this is a space with loose objects, obstacles or hazardous conditions I'd side with Galen as using these things to create openings and opportunities in a fight is pretty much his MO throughout TFU.

Very good post.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

February 2nd 2020, 10:58 pm
Mustafar Obi Wan stomps.

Galen Marek (Felucia) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) SaeC5lk
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 2nd 2020, 11:11 pm
The Ellimist wrote:Mustafar Obi Wan stomps.

What’s the difference between RotS Kenobi and Mustifar Kenobi?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum