Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 4 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus

August 16th 2019, 3:32 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Lmao. Kyle is Maul level at best if you really want to push it. He doesn't even begin to compare to PT high tiers.
Kyle isn't even Maul level tho
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 4 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus

August 16th 2019, 4:08 pm
Katarn is not even remotely close to Maul in anyway whatsoever, lol
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 4:13 pm
My statement: "Kyle is Maul level at best if you really want to push it."

The responses: "Omg Kyle isn't Maul level."

The relevant part is underlined. I'm talking at a stretch and even agreed with DC77 that he is probably around Ventress level who I hold significantly below Maul.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 18th 2019, 3:45 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Katarn is not even remotely close to Maul in anyway whatsoever, lol
Why?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 18th 2019, 4:56 am
Because he has no feats even damn close
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 12:56 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Katarn is not even remotely close to Maul in anyway whatsoever, lol
Why?
What Grey said
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

September 28th 2019, 2:48 am

^^^^^^^^
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 6:11 am
NotAA3 wrote:My statement: "Kyle is Maul level at best if you really want to push it."

The responses: "Omg Kyle isn't Maul level."

The relevant part is underlined. I'm talking at a stretch and even agreed with DC77 that he is probably around Ventress level who I hold significantly below Maul.
I frankly hold Katarn somewhere in the middle by this point. Like he'd lose to Maul, but not get stomped, but he'd probably beat Ventress easily.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 28th 2019, 8:22 am
Ventress disrespect here is out of control.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 28th 2019, 8:43 am
Ventress is on Maul level and certainly better than Katarn.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 28th 2019, 9:46 am
Mustafar Obi Wan might win. Pre-Mustafar Obi Wan obviously isn't going to beat Caedus, lol.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

September 29th 2019, 2:24 am
Mf obi wan> Caedus
Caedus>obi wan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum