Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus

August 15th 2019, 4:34 pm
Ventress level is more on the money if we're being honest.

OT-Jacen still wrecks. The Kenobi wank's crumpled like the paper it's made of and it'll stay that way till my post sees a response.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus

August 15th 2019, 4:39 pm
Ventress level is more on the money if we're being honest.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 1289255181

Hence my "Kyle is Maul level at best if you really want to push it" comment.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 15th 2019, 5:05 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Lol at the NJO lowball. Kyle Katarn is a superior to KF Vader. Caedus being a superior to Kyp Durron & Luke amped Haina is far above anything Dooku aspires to.
Nah Kyle is TPM Anakin level  Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 1019854026
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 15th 2019, 6:49 pm
Kyle being superior to KF Vader has got to be the best thing I've seen all week. 

OT: Obi-Wan is more skilled but Caedus is a fair bit more powerful. He wins.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 15th 2019, 6:58 pm
Why not? Maybe KF level is pushing it, but he manages to beat a Yavin amped Desann, who amped by only the. Valley of the Jedi poses a serious threat to post ROTJ Luke, who is easily a superior to ROTJ Vader, who while not at KF Vader level is still up there.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 15th 2019, 7:04 pm
I've already dubunked this garbage on CV. Someone else can do it here.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 15th 2019, 7:19 pm
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 1019854026

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 15th 2019, 7:29 pm
Should I do the honours or is anyone else willing to commit?

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 39523600
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 15th 2019, 7:37 pm
You dew it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 1076326320
LOTL

August 16th 2019, 12:06 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:The Kenobi wank's crumpled like the paper it's made of

Look at the tantrum here lol. Boy, if you can't handle some trolling, your are in for a rough time
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 12:12 am
Pretty sure it's you who's throwing a tantrum given you took time to respond to my antagonistic bait with as much condescension as possible.

LOTL takes another L. DC77 takes another W. Guess I really am unbeatable.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on January 18th 2020, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOTL

August 16th 2019, 12:23 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Pretty sure it's you who's throwing a tantrum given you took time to respond to my antagonistic bait with as much condescension as possible.

LOTL takes another L. DC77 takes another W. Guess i really am unbeatable.

And you are baiting because its such a lovely day there are flowers and daffodils blossoming in your heart, right? 

Nothing to do with the fact that your perceived Kenobi brigade has pretty much thrown Caedus to rock bottom with either trolling or serious arguments(you can't tell) but both hurt Caedus but also something you have been crying on on Discord for many days

Really, the crux though is the moment you decided to dump this as a tantrum thrown by me lmfao, something that would never occur to you if you were thinking straight
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 12:52 am
What a fascinating analysis by our dear LOTL, no doubt an attempt to trigger me that as you can see, worked perfectly (Not).

A) Talking and crying are the same now?

B) I was baiting to get a reaction for personal amusement, just like everyone else does. You're seeing things that aren't there.

C) Jacen's been a joke for ages at this point, one thread doesn't do much to annoy me.

D) You appear to be very tantrum-y atm LOTL, mind cooling off?

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on January 18th 2020, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOTL

August 16th 2019, 12:57 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:What a fascinating analysis by our dear LOTL, no doubt an attempt to trigger me that as you can see, worked perfectly (Not).

A) Talking and crying are the same now.

B) I was baiting to get a reaction for personal amusement, just like everyone else does. You're seeing things that aren't there.

C) Jacen's been a joke for ages at this point, one thread doesn't do much to annoy me.

D) You appear to be very tantrum-y atm LOTL, mind cooling off?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 1:01 am
Wow aren't you a clever little boy, posting from wiki and everything?
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 16th 2019, 1:07 am
Bans inc? Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 39523600
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 1:12 am
The moderators have no power over me.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 1019854026

Spoiler:
LOTL

August 16th 2019, 1:39 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Wow aren't you a clever little boy, posting from wiki and everything?

Thanks for playing but take comfort in the fact that you never stood the slightest bit of chance
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 16th 2019, 2:32 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:RotS Kenobi >>>> Ben >/= Vader >>>>>> Aurra >>>>> 80yr old Aurra = Caedus.

Still stands
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 16th 2019, 7:18 am
This is going too far
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 16th 2019, 7:19 am
Caedus wins.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 8:57 am
@Greysentinel365 Then I'm sure you won't mind defending it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Caedus - Page 3 228124001
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 11:46 am
Nice to know SI remains as friendly and totally not toxic as ever.
LOTL

August 16th 2019, 12:38 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Nice to know SI remains as friendly and totally not toxic as ever.

Please don't change or succumb to the need to respond in kind. Look at the likes of Az, Skillz. Ant serves as an even better example because he used to be like that once but has considerably changed from that time.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 12:54 pm
Yeah, DC and I are the problem tbh though I am trying to improve my conduct. Not going that well so far.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum