Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Your ideal Star Wars game? Empty Your ideal Star Wars game?

January 26th 2021, 9:27 am
What would be your dream Star Wars video game?

Mine would be an open world game set in the criminal underworld developed by Rockstar
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Your ideal Star Wars game? Empty Re: Your ideal Star Wars game?

January 26th 2021, 10:34 am
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
KOTOR 3 without Vitiate or any SWTOR bullshit that includes and respects the previous characters instead of ignoring them (Brianna, Jolee, Juhani, Mission, Visas etc.).
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2021, 10:45 am
Mysteryman06 wrote:Mine would be an open world game set in the criminal underworld developed by Rockstar

C’mon bro of all the games you could choose you instead go for a Star Wars gta? Extreme thinking face emoji Your ideal Star Wars game? 1019854026
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 26th 2021, 10:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I would have liked a game similar to RC just on the Galactic Empire, not exactly mind you doesn’t have to involve Delta Squad or any Clone Commando squad turned Imperial. Just something from the perspective of an Imperial Trooper, more specifically an Imperial Army Trooper as they are kinda underrated.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2021, 11:16 am
a truly open battlefront 3 game that lets you do space and ground combat without limits
Primarch
Primarch

January 26th 2021, 11:24 am
Avellone's KotOR III
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

January 26th 2021, 6:05 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Mysteryman06 wrote:Mine would be an open world game set in the criminal underworld developed by Rockstar

C’mon bro of all the games you could choose you instead go for a Star Wars gta? Extreme thinking face emoji  Your ideal Star Wars game? 1019854026

@CuckedCurry Obviously I don't want just a reskin of gta or rdr, but an open world Star Wars game where you have the freedom to do whatever you want, like exploring new planets would be sick. We haven't really had a SW game like that except for SW Galaxies but that was an MMO and shut down a while ago
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

January 26th 2021, 6:06 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:KOTOR 3 without Vitiate or any SWTOR bullshit that includes and respects the previous characters instead of ignoring them (Brianna, Jolee, Juhani, Mission, Visas etc.).
Agreed, a true sequel to KOTOR 1 & 2 would be amazing
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2021, 8:22 pm
KOTOR 3 isn't even needed and would just screw up the continuity all over again. The characters already had a good ending in Echoes.

OT: Probably something like 1313 was supposed to be. An underworld bounty hunter/mercenary game where your choices matter, you can choose contracts, etc.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 26th 2021, 8:47 pm
loled at Echoes being a good ending. The Rise of Skywalker copies one of the most retarded EU material, Dark Empire and Echoes of Oblivion copies TROS. Whole SWTOR is bullshit and it might be a fitting ending for the aspergers SWTOR unless they decide to bring back Tenebrae for the 37747373 time again.

Last edited by HellfireUnit on January 26th 2021, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

January 26th 2021, 9:36 pm
The Elder Scrolls: Galaxy Far, Far Away is my Star Wars dream game.
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 26th 2021, 10:55 pm
Open World game with the whole Galaxy to explore similar to No Mans Sky an u can choose Jedi or Sith or Senator or bountry Hunter or anything and explore the Galaxy, which would be as accurate as possible
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

January 27th 2021, 2:38 am
A better Star Wars fighting game than Masters of Teras Kasi and that isn't for Wii. I want the FighterZ of Star Wars (and by that, I mean a fighting game that is lovingly rendered with extreme attention to detail given to the individual ways in which different characters move and fight). Closest we have right now is Episode III, but that game is a decade and a half old, and doesn't include all that large of a cast. I'd at least like all of the duelists we see in the movies as part of the roster, as well as potentially the ones from Clone Wars and Rebels.
Primarch
Primarch

January 27th 2021, 3:04 am
Echoes being a good ending? Lmao it was just a budget avengers Endgame (and Endgame itself wasn’t even that good)
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

January 27th 2021, 8:41 am
HellfireUnit wrote:KOTOR 3 without Vitiate or any SWTOR bullshit that includes and respects the previous characters instead of ignoring them (Brianna, Jolee, Juhani, Mission, Visas etc.).
Based
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 27th 2021, 11:21 am
HellfireUnit wrote:loled at Echoes being a good ending. The Rise of Skywalker copies one of the most retarded EU material, Dark Empire and Echoes of Oblivion copies TROS. Whole SWTOR is bullshit and it might be a fitting ending for the aspergers SWTOR unless they decide to bring back Tenebrae for the 37747373 time again.

So what you're saying is you'd want a game set out like the Revan novel to fit in with continuity. Whether you like the ending or not, it concluded the story once and for all. Seriously, if you can find a series of events that occurred between KOTOR 2 and the novel - totally possible - then sure, KOTOR 3 would be amazing to have. If you can't, then what are you expecting the game to be about?

Edit: When I said "good ending", I meant for the SWTOR characters like Tenebrae, not for Revan, Meetra, etc. Retcon Revan and give them the kind of ending they deserve.

Last edited by BreakofDawn on January 27th 2021, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 27th 2021, 11:30 am
BoD stop acting like yourself
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 27th 2021, 11:33 am
HellfireUnit wrote:BoD stop acting like yourself

As opposed to acting like a child? Your ideal Star Wars game? 1668617588
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 27th 2021, 11:39 am
BoD stop acting like yourself x2
blackymarket
blackymarket

January 27th 2021, 11:41 am
Star Wars GTA, where the story is directed by Michael Bay
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 5:22 pm
blackymarket wrote:Star Wars GTA, where the story is directed by Michael Bay

Need some Twi'lek strippers.
Freedon Nadd
Freedon Nadd

August 15th 2021, 8:33 am
Darth Bane Trilogy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum