Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 21st 2021, 11:53 pm
Discuss.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 4:16 am
Sadow should take this pretty easily.
avatar
LOTL

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 5:24 am
TPM Maul one-shots
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 5:29 am
@LOTL wrote:TPM Maul one-shots

According to what evidence? I'm hoping you have more supporting your stance than the Maul>all prior Sith quote since that's flawed on multiple levels.
The Eternal
The Eternal

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 5:48 am
Sadow punches a hole through Maul's chest
Tybalt
Tybalt

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 8:56 am
Darth Maul.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 22nd 2021, 11:25 am
@Tybalt

@Tybalt wrote:Darth Maul.
Might I hear your reasoning?
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 26th 2021, 10:36 pm
Maul stomps
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 26th 2021, 11:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
iamthatguy wrote:Maul stomps

_________________
Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Uchiha_madara_gif__first_work__by_tussor-d84lh43
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 26th 2021, 11:26 pm
@Praxis wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:Maul stomps

Concession.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 26th 2021, 11:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Excuse you? Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 39523600

_________________
Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Uchiha_madara_gif__first_work__by_tussor-d84lh43
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 26th 2021, 11:56 pm
@Praxis wrote:Excuse you? Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 39523600

Accepted.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 27th 2021, 12:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

_________________
Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Uchiha_madara_gif__first_work__by_tussor-d84lh43
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

January 27th 2021, 12:28 am
Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Mcgreg11
Decimus
Decimus

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 1:44 pm
Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 2:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@Decimus wrote:Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.
Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Mong11
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 9:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@Decimus wrote:Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.

Nah. Maul <314/<<5617%<520=Youngling<313~16!Younglings and Sadow 55#>~98yx=yx•98<€12>445=3!Younglings

Maul blinks and sub 3-45-678 Sadow dies Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 1289255181
Vaelias
Vaelias

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 10:02 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
@Decimus wrote:Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.

Nah. Maul <314/<<5617%<520=Youngling<313~16!Younglings and Sadow 55#>~98yx=yx•98<€12>445=3!Younglings

Maul blinks and sub 3-45-678 Sadow dies Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 1289255181

Nah bro, personally I’d say more 1-696<47>70@-575 seeing as Sadow vanquished a Sun which is spirit on nexus which went crash into a wall which was the equivalent of probably abou 8.4 younglings

So Sadow handwaves
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 10:06 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
@Decimus wrote:Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.

Nah. Maul <314/<<5617%<520=Youngling<313~16!Younglings and Sadow 55#>~98yx=yx•98<€12>445=3!Younglings

Maul blinks and sub 3-45-678 Sadow dies Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 1289255181

Nah bro, personally I’d say more 1-696<47>70@-575 seeing as Sadow vanquished a Sun which is spirit on nexus which went crash into a wall which was the equivalent of probably abou 8.4 younglings

So Sadow handwaves

Hmm. Okay, fair points. Tho I’m thinking it’s more equivalent to like 8.6 Younglings, as opposed to 8.4 Younglings.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 3rd 2021, 10:12 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
@Decimus wrote:Yoda<-8-6 6-4 4-2 2-0

Darth Maul is a tier 8 as he got a decade of dark side immersion after already being connected to the dark side.

Naga Sadow is at least Dark Council level.

Exar Kun found a ritual that Naga Sadow performed to empower himself to be Sith Spirit level.

Exar Kun absorbed thousands of Massassi (2000 lowballed). Each force-sensitive Massassi is >Youngling.

Naga Sadow is a tier 2000 lowballed.

He gestures and Maul is defeated by Sorcery.

Nah. Maul <314/<<5617%<520=Youngling<313~16!Younglings and Sadow 55#>~98yx=yx•98<€12>445=3!Younglings

Maul blinks and sub 3-45-678 Sadow dies Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 1289255181

Nah bro, personally I’d say more 1-696<47>70@-575 seeing as Sadow vanquished a Sun which is spirit on nexus which went crash into a wall which was the equivalent of probably abou 8.4 younglings

So Sadow handwaves

Hmm. Okay, fair points. Tho I’m thinking it’s more equivalent to like 8.6 Younglings, as opposed to 8.4 Younglings.

Debatable because 79-54-7-533-07<68<>684
Shimrra
Shimrra

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 4th 2021, 6:16 am
Maul stomps
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 4th 2021, 10:23 pm
Maul, much much more skilled and more powerful in a combative scenario.
shame
shame

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 5th 2021, 9:34 pm
Make it a bit more fair and put TPM Maul instead of SoD. Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 3344068304
Vaelias
Vaelias

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 6th 2021, 5:59 am
Jedi Master Aayla Secura wrote:Make it a bit more fair and put TPM Maul instead of SoD. Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) 3344068304

That’s still not fair, make it 15 year old Maul
Tree Supremacist
Tree Supremacist

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

February 7th 2021, 3:37 pm
Nah, just leave TPM Maul without food for a week or two.
Sponsored content

Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD) Empty Re: Naga Sadow vs Darth Maul (SoD)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum