Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

Darth Baras vs Exar Kun Empty Darth Baras vs Exar Kun

January 10th 2021, 7:34 am
^
Vengean
Vengean

Darth Baras vs Exar Kun Empty Re: Darth Baras vs Exar Kun

January 10th 2021, 8:51 am
Baras stomps. Kun is at most Dark Council level.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 10th 2021, 1:06 pm
Exar Kun.
Shimrra
Shimrra

January 10th 2021, 1:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Pre WoL and Spirit Kun one-shots
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 10th 2021, 3:22 pm
Base Kun dies Post Ritual pre WoL Kun and JA Kun oneshot
Primarch
Primarch

January 10th 2021, 4:35 pm
Reasons for base Kun losing?
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

January 10th 2021, 5:44 pm
He has this head canon about the Malak quote and thinks for some reason that he dictates the content of entire quotes that go against it. Humorous.
Primarch
Primarch

January 10th 2021, 5:50 pm
I don't think the Malak quote is a good enough reason since Malak beats every SWtOR Sith except Vitiate and Malgus. I took another look at Baras' feats and shit and I wasn't too impressed.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 10th 2021, 5:59 pm
kun
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

January 11th 2021, 12:43 am
Kun for sure
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 11th 2021, 6:55 pm
Baras beats Kun down. Maybe rubs your common sense wrong but should be the case from multiple angles.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

January 11th 2021, 9:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DarthAnt66 wrote:Baras beats Kun down. Maybe rubs your common sense wrong but should be the case from multiple angles.

Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 1289255181

January 11th 2021, 10:27 pm
Kun massacres Baras, higher scaling against better competition, better feats and wrecks him in a duel
Primarch
Primarch

January 12th 2021, 3:12 am
I need arguments from the Baras supporters
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 12th 2021, 12:30 pm
Baras is powerful enough to possibly be the Voice in the eyes of the Dark Council, believed by Vowrawn to be "nearly indestructible," believed by the Hand to only being able to be beaten by the Wrath, and believed by the Wrath to be his "greatest challenge" (so above Sel Makor or Ekkage, who is apparently a "stronger foe" than the "Jedi superweapon" Wyellet or Foundry Revan). He ultimately wages a "fierce" battle with the Wrath in which the Wrath apparently doubts whether either will survive, and his defeat causes the Dark Council to "bow before the unquestionable might" of the Wrath. His position in the upper elite of the Dark Council should make him then, per Scourge, a combat threat to a stronger Voice than the one that beat novel Revan. That's not to say Baras would beat novel Revan, but he's by all indicators in that league.
winebottle
winebottle

January 13th 2021, 4:10 pm
Exar Kun
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 13th 2021, 5:18 pm
winebottle
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2021, 5:49 pm
WINEBOTTLE
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

January 14th 2021, 3:38 am
Baras. The simple fact that despite not being amp anymore by the Entity, Darth Marr himself wasn't sure if he wasn't the voice of the emperor (IE empowered by the power of Vitiate) his a clear proof of Baras insane level of power. Because of this huge gap of power between him and the dark council members and a possible proximity with Vitiate I don't understand why some people are arguing in favor of Exar Kun.
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 14th 2021, 5:05 am
Because Vitiate doesn't cap Kun and Kun's got far better than making people think he's Vitiate tier.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

January 14th 2021, 1:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@LadyKulvax If you are talking about your thon pseudo scaling I have already destroy it in a previous discussion HERE Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 3750555731
Primarch
Primarch

January 14th 2021, 1:41 pm
Vader was a threat to Vitiate’s canonical superior yet pretty much all evidence points towards him losing to Kun. I’ve yet to see a convincing argument for someone that was stalemated by padawan Satele winning against him.
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 14th 2021, 7:07 pm
xolthol wrote:@LadyKulvax If you are talking about your thon pseudo scaling I have already destroy it in a previous discussion HERE Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 3750555731

You literally backtracked on every point and goalpost shifted. Why would you link to getting your ass handed to you infront of everyone?

Kun is stronger than JA Luke and comparable to Palpatine by a plethora of quotes which clearly establish a narrative. JA Kun's also undisputably not as strong as TOTJ Kun. His scaling over Sadow\Plagueis utterly dwarfs anything Baras has. Vitiate isn't prime Kun level, yet. Baras certainly isn't.

Also if you want to talk about feats then I suggest Kun fighting tens of thousands of Jedi and only just losing, utterly shits on any SWTOR feat pre-Ziost.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

January 15th 2021, 2:59 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
xolthol wrote:@LadyKulvax If you are talking about your thon pseudo scaling I have already destroy it in a previous discussion HERE Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 3750555731

You literally backtracked on every point and goalpost shifted. Why would you link to getting your ass handed to you infront of everyone?

Kun is stronger than JA Luke and comparable to Palpatine by a plethora of quotes which clearly establish a narrative. JA Kun's also undisputably not as strong as TOTJ Kun. His scaling over Sadow\Plagueis utterly dwarfs anything Baras has. Vitiate isn't prime Kun level, yet. Baras certainly isn't.

Also if you want to talk about feats then I suggest Kun fighting tens of thousands of Jedi and only just losing, utterly shits on any SWTOR feat pre-Ziost.

Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 1076326320 Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 1076326320 Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 1076326320 Darth Baras vs Exar Kun 1076326320
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum