Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

Darth Sion vs Darth Zannah Empty Darth Sion vs Darth Zannah

December 29th 2020, 12:58 pm
Sion has to be "killed" 3 times for Zannah to win.
Who wins?
Thanaton
Thanaton

Darth Sion vs Darth Zannah Empty Re: Darth Sion vs Darth Zannah

December 29th 2020, 8:09 pm
Sion easily wins he tks a hammer head for some time with a lot of concentration but whatevs. His dark side immersion is still massive. he stomps. I doubt she can react but if she did she'd magic 1 shot.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 29th 2020, 9:01 pm
Zannah makes him want to kill himself. Or just oneshots outright.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

December 29th 2020, 10:19 pm
Sion tanking a point blank blast from an enraged Nihilus probably puts him over the killing range of whatever Zannah can pull off without Ambria. Sion gradually wears her down until she dies.
Shimrra
Shimrra

December 29th 2020, 11:16 pm
Zannah
The Found
The Found

December 30th 2020, 2:55 am
Zannah is actually the perfect person to take Sion down. His entire survival revolves around maintaining a steady equilibrium of willpower which is exactly what Zannah's mindhax assaults and undermines.

Also I don't really get the stipulation that you need to kill Sion three times. He's not immortal. Any sufficiently powerful warrior or telepath will eventually erode his willpower to the point he collapses into a pile of dust. Its kind of redundant.

Zannah being roughly equal to Bane in power and doing well against him in sabers also tells me that she would easily meet the win condition without mind hax anyway, since Sion's feats are shit in comparison.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 30th 2020, 3:49 am
Sion dies to random BoD corpse
Primarch
Primarch

December 30th 2020, 4:00 am
Thanaton wrote:Sion easily wins he tks a hammer head for some time with a lot of concentration but whatevs. His dark side immersion is still massive. he stomps. I doubt she can react but if she did she'd magic 1 shot.
When did he TK a hammerhead?
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 30th 2020, 4:21 am
Zannah dies to Taris Sith Governor.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 30th 2020, 2:10 pm
The Found wrote:Zannah is actually the perfect person to take Sion down. His entire survival revolves around maintaining a steady equilibrium of willpower which is exactly what Zannah's mindhax assaults and undermines.

Also I don't really get the stipulation that you need to kill Sion three times. He's not immortal. Any sufficiently powerful warrior or telepath will eventually erode his willpower to the point he collapses into a pile of dust. Its kind of redundant.

Zannah being roughly equal to Bane in power and doing well against him in sabers also tells me that she would easily meet the win condition without mind hax anyway, since Sion's feats are shit in comparison.
Darth Sion vs Darth Zannah 1289255181
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum