Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon Empty Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon

August 17th 2019, 11:14 pm
Who wins?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon

August 18th 2019, 12:24 am
Duo. Anakin is too arrogant and will probably make some stupid mistake.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker (AotC) vs Darth Sion and Darth Bandon

August 18th 2019, 12:38 am
Sion solos
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 18th 2019, 11:25 am
Bandon be like "you are no match for me I have studied at the foot of the dark lord himself". Then gets one shotted.

Last edited by SithSauce on August 18th 2019, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 11:29 am
SithSauce wrote:Bandon be like "you are no match for me I have studied at the foot of the dark lord myself". Then gets one shotted.
This would probably happen lol
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 18th 2019, 2:53 pm
Anakin.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 18th 2019, 9:14 pm
Sion solos.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 18th 2019, 9:34 pm
Skywalker isn't pulling out Force powers as great as an enraged Nihilus which were still insufficient to kill Sion.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2019, 7:49 am
Sion solos, Bandon stays for about 30 seconds and dies. He spams death field for a bit, and pisses off Anakin so bad that Anakin does something dumb and dies... perhaps.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 20th 2019, 3:08 pm
Anakin.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum