Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 3:49 pm
Well demonstratably, an Exile who was nearly in her prime as of K2, is stated to not stand a chance against the remnant life energies of Kressh in his tomb. That's an even higher statement of superiority than Nihilus gets That alone is evidence.

Then there's the fact the SWTOR:E has Darth Nihilus below all of the Dark Lords in the Valley on Korriban.

I'd be remiss to point out the rest of the indications since you're absolutely adamant that they're meaningless.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 3:55 pm
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810

Given the only reliable comparisons you can make between Maul and Kun come through Luke, who is demonstratably more skilled than Maul. I really don't care if Maul's possibly > TPM Yoda. Though, I doubt that.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 3:59 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:The Sith triumvirate is sub Ludo Kressh who in turn is vastly sub Kun. You could’ve used that as your evidence.

What? who is the triumvirate sub Ludo Kressh ?
Via Ludo Kressh’s tomb scaling.
I’m not sure why this comes across a big surprise. Nihilus is a one-trick pony, Traya isn’t too special and Sion’s best feat outside of his pseudo-immortality is destroying a bacta tank.
Tybalt
Tybalt

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 4:23 pm
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810


Lightsaber technique =/= Force augmentation.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 4:24 pm
I didn't catch that, good spot.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 5:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@LadyKulvax wrote:Well demonstratably, an Exile who was nearly in her prime as of K2, is stated to not stand a chance against the remnant life energies of Kressh in his tomb. That's an even higher statement of superiority than Nihilus gets That alone is evidence.

Then there's the fact the SWTOR:E has Darth Nihilus below all of the Dark Lords in the Valley on Korriban.

I'd be remiss to point out the rest of the indications since you're absolutely adamant that they're meaningless.

If the Dark lords in the Valley are the most powerful of all time then they are also more powerful than Kun, you cant just make an exception for your favorite character lol
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 5:46 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:The Sith triumvirate is sub Ludo Kressh who in turn is vastly sub Kun. You could’ve used that as your evidence.

What? who is the triumvirate sub Ludo Kressh ?
Via Ludo Kressh’s tomb scaling.
I’m not sure why this comes across a big surprise. Nihilus is a one-trick pony, Traya isn’t too special and Sion’s best feat outside of his pseudo-immortality is destroying a bacta tank.

thats clearly false, given Malak>Kun, unless your implying Ajunta Pall > Kun & Nihilus which is demonstrably false, per both feats and multiple sources


Last edited by Vaelias on January 1st 2021, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 5:47 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810

Given the only reliable comparisons you can make between Maul and Kun come through Luke, who is demonstratably more skilled than Maul. I really don't care if Maul's possibly > TPM Yoda. Though, I doubt that.

That relies on JA Kun being weaker than Living Kun which he's not lol
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:07 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:The Sith triumvirate is sub Ludo Kressh who in turn is vastly sub Kun. You could’ve used that as your evidence.

What? who is the triumvirate sub Ludo Kressh ?
Via Ludo Kressh’s tomb scaling.
I’m not sure why this comes across a big surprise. Nihilus is a one-trick pony, Traya isn’t too special and Sion’s best feat outside of his pseudo-immortality is destroying a bacta tank.

thats clearly false, given Malak>Kun, unless your implying Ajunta Pall > Kun & Nihilus which is demonstrably false, per both feats ad multiple sources
No it’s not clearly false. All Malak’s superiority over Kun proves is that Malak is superior to Nihilus. And I didn’t even say anything about Pall lol.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:34 pm
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810


The idea that this is coming down to a lightsaber duel is completely laughable when Kun could very well just spam sorcery at Maul until he dies, sorcery he has never shown any realistic ability to counter
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:36 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810

Given the only reliable comparisons you can make between Maul and Kun come through Luke, who is demonstratably more skilled than Maul. I really don't care if Maul's possibly > TPM Yoda. Though, I doubt that.

That relies on JA Kun being weaker than Living Kun which he's not lol

He absolutely is, and this is outright stated and implied constantly through JA. You have to have been high while reading the Champions of the Force to even begin to think that JA Kun is above living Kun
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:45 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:The Sith triumvirate is sub Ludo Kressh who in turn is vastly sub Kun. You could’ve used that as your evidence.

What? who is the triumvirate sub Ludo Kressh ?
Via Ludo Kressh’s tomb scaling.
I’m not sure why this comes across a big surprise. Nihilus is a one-trick pony, Traya isn’t too special and Sion’s best feat outside of his pseudo-immortality is destroying a bacta tank.

thats clearly false, given Malak>Kun, unless your implying Ajunta Pall > Kun & Nihilus which is demonstrably false, per both feats ad multiple sources
No it’s not clearly false. All Malak’s superiority over Kun proves is that Malak is superior to Nihilus. And I didn’t even say anything about Pall lol.

the quote you are referring to which states the sith in the valley are the most powerful, would also apply to Kun, the quote its self is clearly false given that we know of Kun's massive superiority to Sadow and in turn Pall, however Pall is one of the Sith in the Valley so that quote would imply Pall > Kun, which we know isn't true. so if you are gonna use that quote to say Valley Dark Lords > Nihilus then you cant make exceptions for Pall > Kun or Sadow & Nadd > Kun. and that's clearly not true
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:47 pm
@Decaf_Beverages wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810

Given the only reliable comparisons you can make between Maul and Kun come through Luke, who is demonstrably more skilled than Maul. I really don't care if Maul's possibly > TPM Yoda. Though, I doubt that.

That relies on JA Kun being weaker than Living Kun which he's not lol

He absolutely is, and this is outright stated and implied constantly through JA. You have to have been high while reading the Champions of the Force to even begin to think that JA Kun is above living Kun

wanna provide the sources, cos he's clearly not lol
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:49 pm
@Decaf_Beverages wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810


The idea that this is coming down to a lightsaber duel is completely laughable when Kun could very well just spam sorcery at Maul until he dies, sorcery he has never shown any realistic ability to counter

Well maul having Force aug comparable to Yoda means his force power is up there so what's to say Maul wouldn't be able to defend against anything Base Kun has to throw at him
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:52 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
the quote you are referring to which states the sith in the valley are the most powerful, would also apply to Kun, the quote its self is clearly false given that we know of Kun's massive superiority to Sadow and in turn Pall, however Pall is one of the Sith in the Valley so that quote would imply Pall > Kun, which we know isn't true. so if you are gonna use that quote to say Valley Dark Lords > Nihilus then you cant make exceptions for Pall > Kun or Sadow & Nadd > Kun. and that's clearly not true
I'm not referring to that quote at all. That was AP.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 6:53 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
the quote you are referring to which states the sith in the valley are the most powerful, would also apply to Kun, the quote its self is clearly false given that we know of Kun's massive superiority to Sadow and in turn Pall, however Pall is one of the Sith in the Valley so that quote would imply Pall > Kun, which we know isn't true. so if you are gonna use that quote to say Valley Dark Lords > Nihilus then you cant make exceptions for Pall > Kun or Sadow & Nadd > Kun. and that's clearly not true
I'm not referring to that quote at all. That was AP.

what quote are you referring to then?
Shimrra
Shimrra

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:01 pm
NotAA3 wrote:If we're assuming TCW S7 is Canon, there's no argument for Maul.

If we're assuming TCW S7 is Legends, Maul is confirmed to be better, so Kun dies.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:05 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
the quote you are referring to which states the sith in the valley are the most powerful, would also apply to Kun, the quote its self is clearly false given that we know of Kun's massive superiority to Sadow and in turn Pall, however Pall is one of the Sith in the Valley so that quote would imply Pall > Kun, which we know isn't true. so if you are gonna use that quote to say Valley Dark Lords > Nihilus then you cant make exceptions for Pall > Kun or Sadow & Nadd > Kun. and that's clearly not true
I'm not referring to that quote at all. That was AP.

what quote are you referring to then?

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:Buried under a mountain of rock at the back of the Shyrack Cave, this ancient tomb conceals a great evil power. Ludo Kressh, Sith Lord, is buried here, and his life force still haunts the halls and passages.

[...]

Malak and his companions aren't real; they are phantoms generated by the intense dark-side power concentrated in this tomb.

[...]

You don't stand a chance against the overwhelming power of all your companions at once.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:17 pm
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Weak11
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Weak211
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Screen18

Some nice source on spirit Kun being weaker. I can find about 8 or so more if you want
Tybalt
Tybalt

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:27 pm
@Vaelias I'll assume you didn't see my post, since it's the only one you didn't respond to. Your basis for suggesting that Maul has comparable Force augmentation to Yoda is incorrect, since lightsaber technique =/= Force augmentation.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:29 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@Decaf_Beverages wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:So are we all forgetting Maul has saber skills that possibly rival TPM Yoda, meaning his force aug is on a similar level, he was also trained by Sidious to eventually surpass him, and his apprenticeship is impeccable

"Thus far your apprenticeship has been impeccable. You have never wavered in your intent, and you have executed your tasks flawlessly. Your skill as a sword master is peerless."

In many ways Darth Maul was an exemplary acolyte. His loyalty was unquestionable and unshakable; Sidious knew that, if he were to command it, Maul would sacrifice his life without a second’s hesitation. And his skills as a warrior were nonpareil.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Img-8810


The idea that this is coming down to a lightsaber duel is completely laughable when Kun could very well just spam sorcery at Maul until he dies, sorcery he has never shown any realistic ability to counter

Well maul having Force aug comparable to Yoda means his force power is up there so what's to say Maul wouldn't be able to defend against anything Base Kun has to throw at him

Thats literally all referring to skill, not force aug. Stop stretching
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:34 pm
Maul has Yoda level augmentation now? Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 2208776636
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 7:37 pm
Something something destroying a barracks at 15
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 8:43 pm
kun prolly wins most things that arent a direct duel imo, and if maul isnt super enraged or something.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on January 1st 2021, 10:04 pm
@Decaf_Beverages wrote:Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Weak11
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Weak211
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Screen18

Some nice source on spirit Kun being weaker. I can find about 8 or so more if you want

Well yeh Kun will have lost a lot of power and Skill being trapped in his 'uneasy slumber' when first coming out of his slumber he is significantly weaker. yes, but youve failed to include the part of that first quote that states Kun grows far more powerful, as a spirit recently awakened he is obviously going to be weaker than his living incarnation, but then Kuns spirit is constantly growing until he is powerful enough to contend with Luke Skywalker in power terms, by then he definitely has surpassed his Living incarnation
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Grows_10
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Always10
He has been constantly growing since his awakening and feeding off Kyp's hate. 'Still not ready' is implying hes growing towards that goal which we ultimately see him achieve.

Go ahead and provide those 8 more sources but ultimately all of those are referring to the version of Kun that has just woken up from a millennia of slumber and 'Needing to restore his lost reserves' and not the version of Kun that has just grown 'far more powerful' after feeding on Kyps hate or the verison that just defeated Luke Skywalker

Sponsored content

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum