Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 10:12 am
Vaelias ragdolling
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 10:18 am
That doesn't make sense, a Sith holocron is powered by an etching of the spirit of the creator.

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB3I6kmiFLugxvaS1DMnm6T0SXzy1W9fo-oQ&usqp=CAU

The first Maul quote is a potentially IU, the verdict is still out, and also entirely liable quote that doesn't mean Maul is more powerful. At best it means in actual combative skill, Maul is deadlier. The second means.... what exactly? The third is definitely IU and uses the Lucas background of Star Wars, which isn't EU.

Adas's holocron is strong enough to exhaust a stronger Jinn outright. Even the most conservative view of this means Adas is around the same amount of power as Jinn is.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 10:38 am
it wanst Adas' Gatekeeper that exhausted Jinn it was merely the energies released that caught Jinn off guard, we cant use this Adas, Jinn comparison. the first one is OOU and the fact file quotes are written by new republic historians whom have knowledge of Kun, I don't see why they would not be accurate,
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 3:52 pm
@Nute_Chethray wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Season 7 Maul displayed the most impressive force feat in his arsenal (in my opinion anyway).

That is why I chose it.
Which?

OT: Probably Kun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFkFwjvK3ms
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 7:14 pm
@Vaelias wrote:it wanst Adas' Gatekeeper that exhausted Jinn it was merely the energies released that caught Jinn off guard, we cant use this Adas, Jinn comparison. the first one is OOU and the fact file quotes are written by new republic historians whom have knowledge of Kun, I don't see why they would not be accurate,

The energies are literally coming from the power source which is empowered by an etching of the creator's spirit. So yes, this works whether you like it or not.

How do you know the first is OOU? Because like five people so far have called it IU over on CV. Clearly they're aware of something we are not.

If you are using fact file, Exar Kun is the most powerful Sith ever.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 9:10 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:it wanst Adas' Gatekeeper that exhausted Jinn it was merely the energies released that caught Jinn off guard, we cant use this Adas, Jinn comparison. the first one is OOU and the fact file quotes are written by new republic historians whom have knowledge of Kun, I don't see why they would not be accurate,

The energies are literally coming from the power source which is empowered by an etching of the creator's spirit. So yes, this works whether you like it or not.

How do you know the first is OOU? Because like five people so far have called it IU over on CV. Clearly they're aware of something we are not.

If you are using fact file, Exar Kun is the most powerful Sith ever.

Ok even if you are right, quigon wasnt exactly expecting it, Jinn can not be below Adas that doesnt work at all

where in the fact file does it say Kun > everyone else, cite that pls
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 9:33 pm
You don't get it, if the energy has any ability to severely negatively effect Jinn. Then how do you imagine Jinn would fair against the full power of Adas himself? How about the Exiles who are all more powerful than Adas due to the star map? What about Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh who are far above the Exiles per numerous quotes? What about Nadd who massively dwarfs a far more powerful Sadow than that?

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQw6R9eRSAvY6_qp2M7p9lE5dGocuZpeIV-VMy_BC6CNOsBrn2q&usqp=CAU
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 10:38 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:You don't get it, if the energy has any ability to severely negatively effect Jinn. Then how do you imagine Jinn would fair against the full power of Adas himself? How about the Exiles who are all more powerful than Adas due to the star map? What about Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh who are far above the Exiles per numerous quotes? What about Nadd who massively dwarfs a far more powerful Sadow than that?

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQw6R9eRSAvY6_qp2M7p9lE5dGocuZpeIV-VMy_BC6CNOsBrn2q&usqp=CAU
That is up to his time I do believe.

But I do agree, King Adas might turn Jinn into slop.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 11:13 pm
No, the TCSWE quote is up to that point in the timeline. This quote is all Sith Lords and Darth Maul is specifically included.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 11:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Fuck me, yeah let's use this ONE supremacy quote to put Kun above ALL SITH and ignore the infinite quotes that say the opposite. "Oh b...b...but Chee said Sidious' quotes are bad." Yes, and he thinks this about all other supremacy quotes as well. "Oh b...b...but I'm not using this quote to say Kun>Sidious, I only have them in the same tier." The quote doesn't say Kun is ALMOST the most powerful of all dark Lords, it says he's number 1. Don't use the quote unless you're willing to defend it's actual meaning lol.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 11:29 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:No, the TCSWE quote is up to that point in the timeline. This quote is all Sith Lords and Darth Maul is specifically included.
Where does it mention Maul?
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 29th 2020, 11:44 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:Fuck me, yeah let's use this ONE supremacy quote to put Kun above ALL SITH and ignore the infinite quotes that say the opposite. "Oh b...b...but Chee said Sidious' quotes are bad." Yes, and he thinks this about all other supremacy quotes as well. "Oh b...b...but I'm not using this quote to say Kun>Sidious, I only have them in the same tier." The quote doesn't say Kun is ALMOST the most powerful of all dark Lords, it says he's number 1. Don't use the quote unless you're willing to defend it's actual meaning lol.
What makes Maul>Kun?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 12:21 am
@KingofBlades wrote:Fuck me, yeah let's use this ONE supremacy quote to put Kun above ALL SITH and ignore the infinite quotes that say the opposite. "Oh b...b...but Chee said Sidious' quotes are bad." Yes, and he thinks this about all other supremacy quotes as well. "Oh b...b...but I'm not using this quote to say Kun>Sidious, I only have them in the same tier." The quote doesn't say Kun is ALMOST the most powerful of all dark Lords, it says he's number 1. Don't use the quote unless you're willing to defend it's actual meaning lol.

Are you genuinely brain-dead? I said IN REPLY TO VAELIAS USING FACT FILES that you can't use Fact Files as intent for Maul without considering what Fact Files also said.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 12:22 am
@VictreebelVictr wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:No, the TCSWE quote is up to that point in the timeline. This quote is all Sith Lords and Darth Maul is specifically included.
Where does it mention Maul?

He's on literally the other side of the page.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 12:33 am
Glad you agree with my post then
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 3:49 am
@Vaelias wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:How are you even making these claims? Maul isn't stronger than Kun nor are his accolades exactly effective against Kun when even as of Yavin Kun has scaling via Nadd that puts him vastly beyond Adas, who scales from Jinn.

Adas doesnt scale from Jinn, just cos his holocron released dark energies that crippled an off guard Jinn doesnt mean those energies released are akin to Adas' power, Jinn is rough equals with Maul who is the most powerful sith in galactic history as of 1999 which would include Kun
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Maul_s11
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9916
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9917
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9918


Adas is literally at the bottom of any scaling he's below the Exiles, who r below Sadow, Nadd and Kun, by that logic Jinn is like the weakest Jedi in galactic history, which isnt the case

These sources do not cover a vast breath of history. Here is the tip: The Sith grew and fell over time due to multitude of factors and reached their lowest point in Lord Kaan's brotherhood of darkness circa 1010 BBY - the powerful and resourceful Sith Empires were all gone and the ancient sources of knowledge were all but lost to the Brotherhood at this point in time. Darth Bane discovered Darth Revan's Sith Holocron, understood the bigger picture, and rebooted the Sith Order under Rule of Two and the Sith slowly but surely rose to prominence once again.

How would the original Jedi Exiles be a threat to Darth Vader, Palpatine and Darth Krayt otherwise? There is utter lack of continuous trajectory of growth but disconnected SPIKES in competence as time passes by. Knowledge is lost and gained over time and the cycle continuous to repeat itself.

It's kind of like this:

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 11
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 7:57 am
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:How are you even making these claims? Maul isn't stronger than Kun nor are his accolades exactly effective against Kun when even as of Yavin Kun has scaling via Nadd that puts him vastly beyond Adas, who scales from Jinn.

Adas doesnt scale from Jinn, just cos his holocron released dark energies that crippled an off guard Jinn doesnt mean those energies released are akin to Adas' power, Jinn is rough equals with Maul who is the most powerful sith in galactic history as of 1999 which would include Kun
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Maul_s11
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9916
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9917
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Img-9918


Adas is literally at the bottom of any scaling he's below the Exiles, who r below Sadow, Nadd and Kun, by that logic Jinn is like the weakest Jedi in galactic history, which isnt the case

These sources do not cover a vast breath of history. Here is the tip: The Sith grew and fell over time due to multitude of factors and reached their lowest point in Lord Kaan's brotherhood of darkness circa 1010 BBY - the powerful and resourceful Sith Empires were all gone and the ancient sources of knowledge were all but lost to the Brotherhood at this point in time. Darth Bane discovered Darth Revan's Sith Holocron, understood the bigger picture, and rebooted the Sith Order under Rule of Two and the Sith slowly but surely rose to prominence once again.

How would the original Jedi Exiles be a threat to Darth Vader, Palpatine and Darth Krayt otherwise? There is utter lack of continuous trajectory of growth but disconnected SPIKES in competence as time passes by. Knowledge is lost and gained over time and the cycle continuous to repeat itself.

It's kind of like this:

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 11

Yeh this is what im trying to tell AP that the Exiles would not be a threat to Maul or Jinn neverminded Adas
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 9:20 am
You've not answered my reply.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 12:16 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:You don't get it, if the energy has any ability to severely negatively effect Jinn. Then how do you imagine Jinn would fair against the full power of Adas himself? How about the Exiles who are all more powerful than Adas due to the star map? What about Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh who are far above the Exiles per numerous quotes? What about Nadd who massively dwarfs a far more powerful Sadow than that?

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQw6R9eRSAvY6_qp2M7p9lE5dGocuZpeIV-VMy_BC6CNOsBrn2q&usqp=CAU

i think if it came down to it and Jinn fought Adas, Jinn would one shot there is SO many one shot gaps between the two, if Jinn is rough equals with TPM Maul we get something like

Adas > Exiles > Naga Sadow > Nadd > Base Kun > Maul/Jinn

theres literally about 27,000 years of raw power growth between Adas and Jinn, and who's to say the dark energies didn't grow more dangerous over the years like we happen with Muur in the talisman, Jinn is one of the best and most powerful in an era of jedi where there are some of the most powerful in galactic history. saying Adas is more powerful than Jinn is absolutely absurd, if Jinn was Adas level he would be the absolute worst Jedi in the order by a country mile, and he's stated to be one of the best.

in regards to the Kun quote I don't dispute it, but fact file is IU and written by new republic historians, whom know very little about the likes of Revan and Malak, even so Malak's Holocron was created before he came into possession of the star forge, and i don't doubt that base Malak is beneath Kun, this would be the only version of Malak New Republic historians would be aware of, all that quote would suggest is rough parity with TPM Maul, given he has supremacy quotes from the same source, which I don't even deny. even then the odds favor Maul as he has supremacy quotes from other sources too
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 2:18 pm
Relying on a plot tool quote that has absolutely zero support via feats is sorta screwed up in my vision.

Maul is incredible, don't get me wrong, but there is no way he is surface planetary level, like Nihilus, which you describe.

According to your idea Vaelias, Ahsoka should be > Vader. It just doesn't add up from a purely logical standpoint. Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 1220391476
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 2:30 pm
Maul wins.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 6:43 pm
NotAA3 wrote:If we're assuming TCW S7 is Canon, there's no argument for Maul.

If we're assuming TCW S7 is Legends, Maul is confirmed to be better, so Kun dies.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 7:53 pm
NotAA3 wrote:If we're assuming TCW S7 is Canon, there's no argument for Maul.

If we're assuming TCW S7 is Legends, Maul is confirmed to be better, so Kun dies.

Then that would mean Legends Ahsoka is above Kun too which doesn't add up at all
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 8:05 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:You don't get it, if the energy has any ability to severely negatively effect Jinn. Then how do you imagine Jinn would fair against the full power of Adas himself? How about the Exiles who are all more powerful than Adas due to the star map? What about Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh who are far above the Exiles per numerous quotes? What about Nadd who massively dwarfs a far more powerful Sadow than that?

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQw6R9eRSAvY6_qp2M7p9lE5dGocuZpeIV-VMy_BC6CNOsBrn2q&usqp=CAU

i think if it came down to it and Jinn fought Adas, Jinn would one shot there is SO many one shot gaps between the two, if Jinn is rough equals with TPM Maul we get something like

Adas > Exiles > Naga Sadow > Nadd > Base Kun > Maul/Jinn

theres literally about 27,000 years of raw power growth between Adas and Jinn, and who's to say the dark energies didn't grow more dangerous over the years like we happen with Muur in the talisman, Jinn is one of the best and most powerful in an era of jedi where there are some of the most powerful in galactic history. saying Adas is more powerful than Jinn is absolutely absurd,  if Jinn was Adas level he would be the absolute worst Jedi in the order by a country mile, and he's stated to be one of the best.

in regards to the Kun quote I don't dispute it, but fact file is IU and written by new republic historians, whom know very little about the likes of Revan and Malak, even so Malak's Holocron was created before he came into possession of the star forge, and i don't doubt that base Malak is beneath Kun, this would be the only version of Malak New Republic historians would be aware of, all that quote would suggest is rough parity with TPM Maul, given he has supremacy quotes from the same source, which I don't even deny. even then the odds favor Maul as he has supremacy quotes from other sources too

Kun has vastly more supremacy quotes than Maul if you're trying to play that card, and mine actually mentions Maul whereas your quote is specifically bound to TPM and is from the same company that uses Darth Ruin founding the Sith order. Better yet, your quote just says deadlier. Which is fine given Maul mastered a dozen martial arts and all that stuff. But given Kun has lightsaber scaling wank against Maul's objective superiors and that Kun 's power still massively dwarfs Maul's. Then Kun absolutely still stomps here.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

on December 30th 2020, 8:07 pm
@Mysteryman06 wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:If we're assuming TCW S7 is Canon, there's no argument for Maul.

If we're assuming TCW S7 is Legends, Maul is confirmed to be better, so Kun dies.

Then that would mean Legends Ahsoka is above Kun too which doesn't add up at all

Not really, even if you treat TCW as Legends, it's only specific Legends material you can actually work with that would make sense with the show. IE: TCW Comics and Novels. It's basically in another timeline because TCW in no way matches up with C-Canon material produced before 08.
Sponsored content

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul (TCW Season 7)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum