Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Empty Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn

December 27th 2020, 4:31 pm
Both in their prime.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Empty Re: Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn

December 27th 2020, 4:39 pm
Jinn stomps.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 27th 2020, 4:45 pm
Jinn one shots
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 27th 2020, 4:48 pm
Reasons for Jinn?
Primarch
Primarch

December 27th 2020, 4:53 pm
Jinn turns the Blademaster to dust with a glare
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 27th 2020, 4:56 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:Reasons for Jinn?

He's rough equals to Maul who is the most powerful Sith in galactic history as of TPM
Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Img-9912
this includes Darth Malak, who is 'Far more powerful than Base Exar Kun who is FAR more powerful than Freedon Nadd by an incredible Margin who then is Far more powerful than Naga Sadow who is more powerful than Darth Tenebrous who is a millennia of raw power growth above Darth Bane who is FAR above Lord Kaan who is probably a pretty substantial amount above Kas'im, so yeh poor Kas'im gets Instablitzd, Jinn is literally INSANELY far above him its not even funny Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 1289255181
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 27th 2020, 5:08 pm
Vaelias wrote:

He's rough equals to Maul who is the most powerful Sith in galactic history as of TPM
this includes Darth Malak, who is 'Far more powerful than Base Exar Kun who is FAR more powerful than Freedon Nadd by an incredible Margin who then is Far more powerful than Naga Sadow who is more powerful than Darth Tenebrous who is a millennia of raw power growth above Darth Bane who is FAR above Lord Kaan who is probably a pretty substantial amount above Kas'im, so yeh poor Kas'im gets Instablitzd, Jinn is literally INSANELY far above him its not even funny Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 1289255181
None of Maul's feats place him anywhere near the level of Kun to be honest.

Going by a single outlier accolade seems a bit questionable.

What is the source?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2020, 5:19 pm
Qui-Gon easily.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 27th 2020, 5:34 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

What is the source?

Hardly an outlying accolade, there's plenty more accolades labeling Maul the most powerful Sith up until TPM

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Img-9913
Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Img-9914

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Captur10
Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Maul_s10

he's also far more powerful than Darth Vader

'You (Darth Vader) are not of the bloodline of Bane. You are not fit to serve the Emperor.''
- Star Wars Tales 09 - Resurrection (2001)

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 11859510

and that's not even all of them they're just the ones i have saved atm
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 27th 2020, 5:47 pm
Vaelias wrote:
VictreebelVictr wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

What is the source?

Hardly an outlying accolade, there's plenty more accolades labeling Maul the most powerful Sith up until TPM

'You (Darth Vader) are not of the bloodline of Bane. You are not fit to serve the Emperor.''

Still, none of Maul's feats support any of these accolades at all.

Maul's best force feats are easily replicated by many Sith Lords that have come before him.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 27th 2020, 6:00 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
VictreebelVictr wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

What is the source?

Still, none of Maul's feats support any of these accolades at all.

Maul's best force feats are easily replicated by many Sith Lords that have come before him.

its irrelevant, that's just the scaling, feats are only used to fill in the gaps where we don't have quotes, the general assumption is that Maul can perform those feats, but just hasn't, seeing as he is officially more powerful
Thanaton
Thanaton

December 27th 2020, 6:15 pm
Kas'im nigh ragdolls if not does ragdoll.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 27th 2020, 6:17 pm
Thanaton wrote:Kas'im nigh ragdolls if not does ragdoll.

read what i just said, clearly not
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 27th 2020, 6:24 pm
You take some quotes way too seriously.

I agree that he is one of the deadliest Sith to ever live, but the accolades you have provided seem more like plot tools rather than legitimate statements.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

December 30th 2020, 4:13 pm
Vaelias wrote:

Bret, while this is all pretty much correct, Jinn snaps his fingers and Kas’im dies, you could have taken such an easier route to prove Jinn’s superiority here, this was overkill my guy. Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 815462187
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

December 30th 2020, 4:55 pm
The Maul quote is clearly hyperbolic, not a lot different than the Bane quote in fact

Jinn wins still
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 30th 2020, 5:11 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:You take some quotes way too seriously.

I agree that he is one of the deadliest Sith to ever live, but the accolades you have provided seem more like plot tools rather than legitimate statements.

i take them seriously because they are meant to be serious, otherwise they wouldn't have been written, its not my decision what is canon or not and these quotes are.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 30th 2020, 5:13 pm
SnowxElf wrote:The Maul quote is clearly hyperbolic, not a lot different than the Bane quote in fact

Jinn wins still

more than just one quote, I think the very existence of multiple quotes saying the same thing is proof enough that the quotes are true everything else aside.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 30th 2020, 6:30 pm
Vaelias wrote:

i take them seriously because they are meant to be serious, otherwise they wouldn't have been written, its not my decision what is canon or not and these quotes are.
Pretty sure Leeland stated that quotes like that (or in general) are disputable.

SnowxElf
SnowxElf

December 30th 2020, 10:23 pm
Vaelias wrote:
SnowxElf wrote:The Maul quote is clearly hyperbolic, not a lot different than the Bane quote in fact

Jinn wins still

more than just one quote, I think the very existence of multiple quotes saying the same thing is proof enough that the quotes are true everything else aside.

Not really, we know Maul is not more powerful than Sidious - so quote debunked. Yes, he is one of the most skilled duelist in history that was never in question.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 31st 2020, 7:26 am
VictreebelVictr wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Pretty sure Leeland stated that quotes like that (or in general) are disputable.

yeh he just said that to keep it an open and discussable topic, but the sources which contain these quotes are endorsed by himself and LFL so....
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 31st 2020, 10:34 am
Exactly, so the dude that made the source stated that it is debatable.

Cool. Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 1289255181
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 31st 2020, 11:22 am
SnowxElf wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Jinn wins still

Not really, we know Maul is not more powerful than Sidious - so quote debunked. Yes, he is one of the most skilled duelist in history that was never in question.

Obviously the quote doesn't include Sidious, so quote not debunked at all, your response was completely irrelevant
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 31st 2020, 11:25 am
VictreebelVictr wrote:Exactly, so the dude that made the source stated that it is debatable.

Cool. Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 1289255181

LOOOL at Leland Chee making the sources
Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn Mong10
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

December 31st 2020, 12:55 pm
Vaelias wrote:
SnowxElf wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Jinn wins still

Obviously the quote doesn't include Sidious, so quote not debunked at all, your response was completely irrelevant

Kas'im vs Qui-Gon Jinn 39523600

If we take the deadlier/powerful quotes at face value, which you're doing, then yes, it would include Sidious. Which is the point, they're clearly hyperbolic. The quotes don't say Sidious is excluded.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum